just LOL@ thinking about beta-providing some cutie later on. forget it boyos.

why do you think every woman tries her hardest to get a bachelors degree, masters degree, doctors degree in 2015?
why do you think every woman in 2015 wants to make a wallstreet career?

they wouldnt have to do SHIT. they could sit on their ass all day and do whatever the fuck their whole life. just like they did the last thousands of years. but this would come with a price tag...the price tag is called being married to a sub8 man (except the few % of luck and very hot ones)...having to get fucked by a sub8 man...having to be kissed by a sub8 man...having to be touched by a sub8 man...

do you fucking get it now boyos? open your eyes.
a woman in 2015 would RATHER:
- go to school for ~10years, always write good marks
- go to university for ~5years, always writing good marks
- go workcelling for 40years with constant pressure, stress, effort

THAN:
- have sex with a sub8 once a week or so

beta-providing is a pipedream.
only sub4 women want to get beta-provided for by a sub-masculine male model.

in 2015 women do EVERYTHING in their power to NOT be associated with sub8 men in any way, shape or form

And it will get even worse: 2020 this forum will be filled with 7/10 guys who just didnt make the cut.

sub8=death

Jawanomics

Lookism God
This is legit.

You are actually one of the best posters..

Jawanomics

Lookism God
As I've always said...the hardest redpill to swollow is that women aren't attracted to sub 7 males.

People think looksmatrch actually means something...oh I am 5 and she is a 5, so she must be attracted to me.

You need to drop down about 2-3 points for them to be attracted.

So if you're a 6 which is about best case scenario for posters here..your best bet is a chubby 4.

Nyhil

Slayer
yeah pretty much legit

women study and work so they dont depend on a man they dont love, etc.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
The women who are most likely single as well are educated ones.

They're the most hypergamous. They want Chad to also be rich, well spoken and wear suits.

Jawanomics said:
This is legit.

heilsa said:
op is one of my favorite redpilled posters
thanks, appreciate it boyos.

Jawanomics said:
As I've always said...the hardest redpill to swollow is that women aren't attracted to sub 7 males.

People think looksmatrch actually means anything...oh I am 5 and she is a 5, so she must be attracted to me.

You need to drop down about 2-3 points for them to be attracted.

So if you're a 6 which is about best case scenario for posters here..your best bet is a chubby 4.
yep, dating down atleast 2 points is unavoidable at this point.
its basic economy: the demand for sub8 men is so incredibly low that we are forced to reduce our price to even below the "manufacturing costs" if you will

Jawanomics said:
The women who are most likely single as well are educated ones.

They're the most hypergamous. They want Chad to also be rich, well spoken and wear suits.
yeah forget it with those.
they think they are
-smart as fuck because they have some shitty womens studies degree
-hot as shit because they got pumped and dumped by dozens of slayers on campus
-sophisticated as fuck because they did a party-semester abroad (where they got pumped and dumped by another few dozens of slayers)

also they probably DO earn more than the average non-stemcel and they probably DO look pretty damn fine.

so yeah good luck with a woman who has a higher perceived status than you. :lol:

davi

Incel
Legit.

It would actually be an evolutionary dead-end if you don't work and are forced to settle fot a genetically inferior man.

Dontel

Incel
Truth

In 2015 sub 8 males are useless to women under 40. 

Tinder/Facebook killed Beta providing. 

It's amazing that so called "Red Pill"  STEM guys still believe that women are going to want to fuck them just because they do software development at Google.

Mew Mew

Incel
ThereIsNoGame said:
legit and redpilled.
Jawanomics said:
This is legit.

True Romance said:
Legit. Manosphere 'red pillers' make a concern argument that feminism hurts women by turning them into office drones. But really this is what women want and this is what helps them as it frees them from having to utterly depend on a sub8 for M.
heilsa said:
LostTuna said:
very true
Nyhil said:
yeah pretty much legit

Meanwhile, over in statistically verified reality, 68% of men and 75% of women have been married by 35.  Lol at you guys falling for an obvious troll.  

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2014/09/24/chapter-2-trends-in-the-share-of-never-married-americans-and-a-look-forward/

Nyhil

Slayer
Mew Mew said:
ThereIsNoGame said:
legit and redpilled.
Jawanomics said:
This is legit.

True Romance said:
Legit. Manosphere 'red pillers' make a concern argument that feminism hurts women by turning them into office drones. But really this is what women want and this is what helps them as it frees them from having to utterly depend on a sub8 for M.
heilsa said:
LostTuna said:
very true
Nyhil said:
yeah pretty much legit

Meanwhile, over in statistically verified reality, 68% of men and 75% of women have been married by 35.  Lol at you guys falling for an obvious troll.  

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2014/09/24/chapter-2-trends-in-the-share-of-never-married-americans-and-a-look-forward/

just lol this is a different generation buddy boyo

Mew Mew

Incel
Nyhil said:
Mew Mew said:
Meanwhile, over in statI'mistically verified reality, 68% of men and 75% of women have been married by 35.  Lol at you guys falling for an obvious troll.  

just lol this is a different generation buddy boyo
The study I linked to is about generational changes, and the figures I listed were from 2012.  Nice attempt to save it.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Mew Mew said:
ThereIsNoGame said:
legit and redpilled.
Jawanomics said:
This is legit.

True Romance said:
heilsa said:
LostTuna said:
very true
Nyhil said:
yeah pretty much legit

We're talking about in the last 5 years...so the sub 30 year olds. Particularly sub 25's who had social media as a big thing whilst still at school.

Wage gap has closed and been overtook, social media dominates their life.

Mew Mew

Incel
P
tsh123456789 said:
Mew Mew said:
The study I linked to is about generational changes, and the figures I listed were from 2012.  Nice attempt to save it.
We are talking about whats going to happen to the CURRENT youth (16-24) growing up retard.

What we know about you:

1) Doesnt read well, or at all
2) Cant detect either sarcasm or trolling.

The Pew study I linked to has numbers on precisely those under 25.  How much more do you want to facepalm before you check out German Dreams posts and see that he's an obvious troll?

AdolfHitler

Slayer
You are half way right. 
Yes it is game over for sub7 males but every women wants Chad's sperm and Chad's love & commitment. 
The problem is that Chad can chose between hordes of females and will simply keep pumping and dumping all those successful, intelligent High status women. 
You think women work and study just because they like it and want to be independent? NOT! Women do study and work, so that they can climb up the social ladder and attract High Status, High Money goodlooking Chads. 
Feminism told women a lie that men are supposedly attracted to intelligent, successful females. 

The bitter truth however is, that intelligence and financial success won't raise up a female's sexual market value. That's the real redpill here. So sub7 women waste their youth working and studying, instead of looksmaxing and settling down in their virgin prime with a guy in the 5 to 7 range.
And every female in her prime (15 to 21) can get a man at least 1 point above her in the looks range.

But instead they think that a goodlooking Chad with High S and High M, will be attracted to them once they acquired status and money. Just LOL

Hence successful, intelligent women will mostly stay childless vocels, because the goodlooking Chads with High M+S won't commit to them and keep dumping and pumping them. Why should a goodlooking Chad with high M+S settle down with a successful, intelligent old washed up 6, if he could easily wifey up a young low IQ 9/10 maid.