Women starting new movement against sub 8's being friendly to them

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Just lol at 3rd wave feminism  :giggle:

[video=youtube]
Soon it will be illegal for a sub 8 male to be within a 1 mile radius of a shitcunt  :giggle:

springfield

Banned
notice how its always hideous sub 5 trolls who say this. you'll never find 7+ women bitching about this

J

Jordy

springfield said:
notice how its always hideous sub 5 trolls who say this. you'll never find 7+ women bitching about this
do 7+ women even use internet besides fb and instagram

How can people not see that she is only doing this for attention? Why is no one calling her out on it?

OldRooster

King of Chads
Before my surgeries people used to tell me to smile frequently. It never happens now. moral: only ugly people get told to smile

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Dutch Manlet said:
Lol, this isn't just a women's issue. Nosy people tell me to smile all the time.
I always LMFAO at the paranoid neuroticism of feminists, they literally think certain shit men do is exclusively a patriarchial conspiracy to keep them down. I suppose many are unaware that men don't have their hive mentality and don't see themselves as a group, they must think boardrooms have meetings discussing how to keep women out  :giggle:
springfield said:
Sub 5 women are pissed that their looksmatch is within their vicinity  :giggle: probably not even their looksmatches when you take into account the buckets of makeup they wear  :lol:

zyzz007

Lookism God
Shes just seeking attention and validation. Usual ugly woman feminist tirade.

Judge

Subhuman
What a joke. Stupid fat reality tv personality bitch.

U guys think third gen feminism is bad? Wait til the next one I.e.: getting a sticker approved on Ur I.d card to show bartender Ur female approved

Sent from my D5106 using Tapatalk

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
AlwaysLearning said:
U guys think third gen feminism is bad? Wait til the next one I.e.: getting a sticker approved on Ur I.d card to show bartender Ur female approved

Yeah instead of racial segregation it will be male segregation between the top 20 and lower 80%

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
AlwaysLearning said:

And sub 8's being segregated into ghettos and put into labour camps  :giggle:
[hr]
Ponglenis said: