Women SHOULD PAY Men for SEX

zyzz007

Lookism God
Women should be paying men for sex and sperm since the amount of valuable energy and minerals we give to them during sex is priceless.
Also LIFE and CREATION comes from the MAN not the women. The seed comes for HIS dick. She is merely an incubator.

This bullshit logic of how eggs are worth more than sperm is stupid feminist rhetoric manginas and feminist brainwashed white knights spew here. 
Men and their seed ARE 1000000 time more valuable than women, WE shud be PAYED and wined and dined for our sex, seed, time, intelligence and manliness. Not the other way around. This world is upside down.

Reflex

Lookism God
I long for the day you make one thread that doesn't have anything to do with women

zyzz007

Lookism God
Magnus said:
Then why aren't they?
Ask the people who control society and the brainwashing programs they administer thru schools, media, movies etc.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Sorry, but the egg is more valuable. Men can have thousands of kids in the same timespan a women can only have a few at most

zyzz007

Lookism God
UglyNormalFag said:
Sorry, but the egg is more valuable. Men can have thousands of kids in the same timespan a women can only have a few at most
that doesnt make it more valuable.

Magnus

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Yes it does. And to answer your other reply, society isn't controlling sexual dynamics, they are innate and come from nature. You are simply bluepilled thinking that the only reason women don't want to have sex with you is because the media brainwashed them.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Magnus said:
zyzz007 said:
Yes it does. And to answer your other reply, society isn't controlling sexual dynamics, they are innate and come from nature. You are simply bluepilled thinking that the only reason women don't want to have sex with you is because the media brainwashed them.
Life comes from the sperm, that makes it infinite times more valuable. YOU are the bluepilled one.
With correct teaching via media, school and culture women today wud know their true place of inferiority to men and respect men and let the more fair patriarchy rule, instead of this matriarchy we have now. All u are doing is showing have brainwashed u are by the feminist liberal media.

Harper

Slayer
Magnus said:
zyzz007 said:
This!
[hr]
ass said:
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
@"harper" pay me when I let u lick my anus
Do you accept Bitcoin?

Magnus

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
Magnus said:
Life comes from the sperm, that makes it infinite times more valuable. YOU are the bluepilled one.
With correct teaching via media, school and culture women today wud know their true place of inferiority to men and respect men and let the more fair patriarchy rule, instead of this matriarchy we have now. All u are doing is showing have brainwashed u are by the feminist liberal media.
Then what does the egg do? You are demonstrating a lack of scientific knowledge. And if it is truly the media to blame them why have there always been female prostitutes, even in early civilizations, but never male ones, way before the feminist media could brainwash anybody? You are on this forum because of your face, not because of propaganda, not because of feminism, but because of your FACE. Accept it and you will be at peace.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Magnus said:
zyzz007 said:
Then what does the egg do? You are demonstrating a lack of scientific knowledge. And if it is truly the media to blame them why have there always been female prostitutes, even in early civilizations, but never male ones, way before the feminist media could brainwash anybody? You are on this forum because of your face, not because of propaganda, not because of feminism, but because of your FACE. Accept it and you will be at peace.
egg is just incubator. Sperm is the LIFE-FORCE.
NO I am here becuz of the things I said. 
U think Gengiz Khan, who fucked so many women was a Dom Male Model?? He was fucking ugly.

Female were created sex objects for males pleasure and as helpers of men and men have an extremely high sex drive (compared to women), thats why there are female prostitutes and hardly ever male prostitutes. Furthermore The biggest clientele for hookers are MARRIED MEN which makes all ur points moot. 

U and a lot of guys have disappointed me here spewing bluepilled feminist lies, white knighting and praising women and kissing Terry's ass these last few days. U guys are still severely brainwashed and bluepilled.

Magnus

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
Magnus said:
U think Gengiz Khan, who fucked so many women was a Dom Male Model?? He was fucking ugly.

Female were created sex objects for males pleasure and as helpers of men and men have an extremely high sex drive (compared to women), thats why there are female prostitutes and hardly ever male prostitutes. Furthermore The biggest clientele for hookers are MARRIED MEN which makes all ur points moot. 

U and a lot of guys have disappointed me here spewing bluepilled feminist lies, white knighting and praising women and kissing Terry's ass these last few days. U guys are still severely brainwashed and bluepilled.
50% percent of the DNA comes from the mother from the chromosomes holy fuck did you not take biology in high school? All those women who fuck Genghis khan did so by FORCE under the threat of death, they would have puked at the site of his face otherwise. You simply cannot accept that women are not attracted to you at a primal level, I am redpilled I can accept that, you are still deluded.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Magnus said:
zyzz007 said:

50% percent of the DNA comes from the mother from the chromosomes holy fuck did you not take biology in high school? All those women who fuck Genghis khan did so by FORCE under the threat of death, they would have puked at the site of his face otherwise. You simply cannot accept that women are not attracted to you at a primal level, I am redpilled I can accept that, you are still deluded.
I am not talking genetics. I am talking LIFE. The LIFE comes from the SPERM NOT the eggs, outer genetics from his mother means nothing without the LIFE/SOUL of a child which comes from his father. THE FATHER is the creator who has the soul of the child. The little bit of physical looks he gets from his mother is nothing. 

YOU ARE WRONG. GENGHIS had extremely HIGH POWER and STATUS and WOMEN LOVE FORCEFUL SEX like RAPE with a very ALPHA Aggressive man like Khan was. So this man had POWER, STATUS, AGGRESSION, FORCEFUL sex all which FEMALES ARE Attracted to at a PRIMAL level. They were damn well attracted to him.

YOU are still bluepilled and deluded, its a shame.

OldRooster

King of Chads
OP failed biology in skool. And probably a lot of other classes

zyzz007

Lookism God
OldRooster said:
OP failed biology in skool. And probably a lot of other classes
I know for sure u scored high in female feminist gender studies.
School is brainwashing indoctrination of lies buddy boyo. I am glad I failed (I didnt) so I can learn the real truth.

Magnus

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
Magnus said:
I am not talking genetics. I am talking LIFE. The LIFE comes from the SPERM NOT the eggs, outer genetics from his mother means nothing without the LIFE/SOUL of a child which comes from his father. THE FATHER is the creator who has the soul of the child. The little bit of physical looks he gets from his mother is nothing. 

YOU ARE WRONG. GENGHIS had extremely HIGH POWER and STATUS and WOMEN LOVE FORCEFUL SEX like RAPE with a very ALPHA Aggressive man like Khan was. So this man had POWER, STATUS, AGGRESSION, FORCEFUL sex all which FEMALES ARE Attracted to at a PRIMAL level. They were damn well attracted to him.

:what: 

Genetics do not determine just looks they determine almost everything. Genghis Khan was a subhuman sub 5 manlet, he was repulsive to women. If you honestly believe women would have wanted anything to do with him if he weren't emperor you are truly fucked in the head

:aspie:

zyzz007

Lookism God
Magnus said:
zyzz007 said:

Genetics do not determine just looks they determine almost everything. Genghis Khan was a subhuman sub 5 manlet, he was repulsive to women. If you honestly believe women would have wanted anything to do with him if he weren't emperor you are truly fucked in the head

Genetics determine the physical body. Without the Soul and Spirit which comes from the Father/Sperm, the body is dead. 
Exactly he had status and was emperor and aggressive and there was no media constantly brainwashing women to go after brad pitts of the world. U forgot women are herd animals and want to conform to societal rules and dogma which push the ideal male looks like Pitt, Cruise with a body like Zyzzetc.
In the 70's MANY men had shit tier bodies and were hairy but women still wanted them since the waxed 6 packed male ideal body was NOT being pushed by the media to brainwashed women into going after that.
So likewise:
:okay:

Magnus

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
Magnus said:

Genetics determine the physical body. Without the Soul and Spirit which comes from the Father/Sperm, the body is dead. 
Exactly he had status and was emperor and aggressive and there was no media constantly brainwashing women to go after brad pitts of the world. U forgot women are herd animals and want to conform to societal rules and dogma which push the ideal male looks like Pitt, Cruise with a body like Zyzzetc.
In the 70's MANY men had shit tier bodies and were hairy but women still wanted them since the waxed 6 packed male ideal body was NOT being pushed by the media to brainwashed women into going after that.
So likewise:
:okay:
You are a madman spewing absolute nonsense mate 

:bye: