Women Really Dont Give a Fuck about Men

zyzz007

Lookism God
- Men with degrees and money in the past took care of women.
- Now more women have degrees and higher paying jobs than men and still these bitches want men who are above them in degrees, jobs, money and status and REFUSE to take care of men below them even though MEN for Centuries took care of women below them.

U incels still want these cruel greedy cunts??

Why should a woman today care about what women got from men 50, 100 or 1000 years ago?

Your job today is to have been born good looking. :giggle:

zyzz007

Lookism God
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Why should a woman today care about what women got from men 50, 100 or 1000 years ago?

I cant believe u just wrote that. What a woman worshipper.

Magnus

Lookism God
Women give a lot of fucks about high LMS men

Harry Rotter

Coper
zyzz007 said:
- Now more women have degrees and higher paying jobs than men and still these bitches want men who are above them in degrees, jobs, money and status and REFUSE to take care of men below them even though MEN for Centuries took care of women below them.

Women do care about men with money. They just dont want to fuck curry dicks with money because its such a disgusting thought that they would rather suicide  :lol:

zyzz007

Lookism God
Magnus said:
yeh I said that in the post, they only want men above them.
[hr]
Harry Rotter said:
zyzz007 said:

Women do care about men with money. They just dont want to fuck curry dicks with money because its such a disgusting thought that they would rather suicide  :lol:
Yeh thats why ur white and incel right?  :smile: :smile:

Harry Rotter

Coper
zyzz007 said:
Magnus said:
[hr]
Harry Rotter said:
I lost my power I am incel because of circumstance you are incel because you were born of an inferior race. I have had success dating in the past where as you have always been a loser. I am an anomaly  indians being incel are the rule. Stop coping.

zyzz007 said:
Pathologically Lonesome said:

I cant believe u just wrote that. What a woman worshipper.
Cope boyo.

Your relationship to women is a product of your face.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
zyzz007 said:
[hr]

I lost my power I am incel because of circumstance you are incel because you were born of an inferior race. I have had success dating in the past where as you have always been a loser. I am an anomaly  indians being incel are the rule. Stop coping.
I also had success in the past idiot. U are incel simply becuz u are unattractive. Plenty of poor, broke guys get women cuz they look good, u dont. Indians get sex too, just only the ones that look good, same for whites, ur just such a loser with a huge inferiority complex and so insecure and powerless and the BIGGEST loser here  that u have to try to bash and put down indians in order to feel better about ur pathethic self.