Women react to Brad Pitt nudes (dickcels on suicide watch)

goron black

looks lover
HBO Manlets
:coping: 

Brad Pitt is everything but a dicklet, he's like 10cm flacid

He cucked BBC MIKE TYSON several times :giggle:

standardscoper

The first bateman
Masculinity Crew
is this flacid or erect? its over for him if this is erect.

Stereo

King of Chads
the dude's flaccid what do they expect?

none of them could get anyone close to brad pitt so they cope being criticizing his manhood

TheMewingBBC

Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
This dickpilled thread belongs in the legit threads section

freethinker

Jock
Oldcels
I'm a major grower. Back in the day i found out some whore had spread a rumor about me having a small dick because she'd seen it when we were skinny dipping (It legit is small as fuck when flaccid)

I didn't find out about it for years though until i was going to fuck this girl and when she saw my hard dick she said "WOW that thing is kinda big. The girls told me you had a really small one".

I was shocked! There is no telling how much damage that rumor had done to my potential prospects. Things seemed to pick up after i had dicked that girl though so she probably set the other girls straight about my actual size.

Cunt.

unspeakable visions
women dont deserve rights. simple as that

SomaliCel said:
headsupdisplay said:
thats kinda like what this site is though
Not really. Men and women gravitate towards different interests. Men can be on forums regardless of their looks but only subhuman women use them. Average and good looking women just use Twitter or Insta.
high IQ

lil truecel

Normie
Truecels
Meh, Brad Pitt's dick is fine. These women are coping or are too stupid to know that a man grows.

It's actually amazing to me how many people (both men and women) don't seem to understand that some guys are serious growers. I saw this documentary where a guy got penis enlargement surgery (he was supposedly already over 7" and still insecure af); after he had been put under, the guy filming the documentary asked a nurse what she thought of his size. Well, given that he was under (no blood circulating fast) and on a cold operating table, it stands to reason that he'd be a shriveled up 3.5/4 inches which is what he was. Well, the nurse sort of looked at it and made this face to imply that he was pretty pathetic and underwhelming. Which is retarded because if the dude had been aroused and maxed out, she would have been turned on by him. A lot of women are literally that stupid where they can't imagine a guy maxed out even if they've seen the process happen several times before from having sex. They have zero imagination and something like potential is a bridge too far abstraction for them.

Ever try to buy a home with a woman? They have zero imagination. They literally just look at something like that as it is AT THAT EXACT MOMENT. Yeah...women are retarded.
i am glad this annoying faggot doesnt post here anymore