Women react to Brad Pitt nudes (dickcels on suicide watch)

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
My dick is 18cm hard and 13cm while flacid and it looks similar to his dick

These women are stupid as fuck, flacid dicks always look small

dickmog

Banned
No amount of looks can make up for a subpar dick.

FaceandHFD theory validated again.

viktor said:
Fatasses All Around Me said:
I'm aware of the medical average, retard. But most attractive women aren't fucking dickcels-- old guys, certain ethniks, and impotent people who all pull down the average--nearly as often as they're fucking other guys who bigger than the medical average.

In a woman's mind, I think anywhere between 5-7" registers as "normal."
5" is probably "small" but still  normal to most women.
7" is probably "big" but still normal to most women.

It's when you start going above 7" and below 5" that you start standing out as "big" or "small" in most women's minds, I think. That's when I think women are likely to bring up your size to either women in either a complimentary or derogatory way. If you're within 5-7", I don't think it really prompts much discussion from them in their little sewing circles even if 7" is technically "big."

If you tell a woman you are fucking 8 inches she wouldn't know the difference and would think you are big
. The only reason it is like that is because people lie about their dick size and dicklets claim 6-7. You would be hard pressed to find a guy with 8 inches irl.
That's a separate discussion.

We're talking about what stands out in the eyes of women.

Not whether or not women know how big 7 or 8 inches is.

You say I'm the most retarded poster on this site and you can't even seem to grasp that I never claimed women knew what 8 inches looks like or what 6 inches looks like or what 4 inches looks like one way or the other. It's completely irrelevant. I'm just talking about what looks outside the norm big to them or outside the norm small to them. That they wouldn't be able to guess the inches right is beside the point.

JuranoCK

Coper
reeve24 said:
@"JuranoCK" 

:steaming:

8x6 or death
:situation:

holy fuck our penis theories keep getting more legit by the day

8x6 in 2019 or slit your wrists asap

reeve24

King of Chads
HQNP
Another one

:crying:

:crying:

Women are cruel

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
no man nowadays will let him photograph with literally no blood in his penis , flaccid in this today narcisstique Facebook/instagram deviated shitworld mean " i already masturbated him to 60 percent hard but i dont tell you this" see my huge flaccid

FittedCaps+Xanax said:
no man nowadays will let him photograph with literally no blood in his penis , flaccid in this today narcisstique Facebook/instagram deviated shitworld mean " i already masturbated  him to 60 percent hard but i dont tell you this"  see my huge flaccid
Yeah, that Michael Fassbender movie (I think it was called Shame?) comes to mind. There was a full frontal nude shot of him iirc and it was obvious he was fluffing himself to look good for it.

It's funny how people seem to fall for this sort of frauding (not that I blame Fassbender for doing it).

SomaliCel said:
Doesn't mean a single thing. We've already established females who use forums are the lowest of the low. Most are either old or fat coping with the fact that a man like Pitt wouldn't give them a single look.
thats kinda like what this site is though

SomaliCel

Normie
headsupdisplay said:
SomaliCel said:
Doesn't mean a single thing. We've already established females who use forums are the lowest of the low. Most are either old or fat coping with the fact that a man like Pitt wouldn't give them a single look.
thats kinda like what this site is though
Not really. Men and women gravitate towards different interests. Men can be on forums regardless of their looks but only subhuman women use them. Average and good looking women just use Twitter or Insta.

Tao Pai Pai

Incel
Dont those bitches know the difference between flaccid and erect?

It actually looks pretty big for a flaccid cock

Tao Pai Pai

Incel
In 2007 women werent getting dicked by horsecocked Chads on a regular basis yet

2007 were the times before the social media and online dating craze

uglycell

Slayer
Looks average not small ???? Those bitches are coping

He is a phaggot  tho
:dennis:

whiffofass

Incel
They can't tell the difference between a hard and flaccid dick. My ex used to say she hates flaccid dicks... and small dicks lol. Before we even fucked.

Suifuel thread, these bitches are fucking insane wtf?? they don't know shit about dicks.

7x6 flaccid or death.