reeve24

Slayer
HQNP
https://discussion.femalefirst.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=141711&sid=04e1fb9b78bb8692c88734067abd129a

jennifer should thank god every single day she got rid of his little penis
OMG!!! The hore must be ... how do I say this delicately ... less than satisfied .....
i almost feel sorry for angelina she always dragged how big billyb.'s dick was 
and now she has to work with this little one

LITTLE PEENY!!! 
No wonder Jen had such a difficult time kicking the sex with Vince. She'd been starved for a real man for years.
When Jen first saw Vince, she was probably like "oh my God, a penis! I haven't seen one of those in literally years."
[hr]
The reason Angelina and Brad divorced is his dick.

After a girl tastes a big dick she will never settle for less

:cry:

:steaming:

undisputed

Lookism God
life is pointless having a tiny penis. there is literally no hope. just a miserable existence. I fucking despise my retarded parents for giving birth to me

:jrage:

:banderas:
beyond brutal
one of the biggest sex symbols of the last decades, loses all of his status the moment women find out he has an average cock. this is the final nail in the coffin for the muh motion in the ocean-cope. its official now, if youre under 7.5x5.5 six inch flaccid: rope asap, because it wont be getting any better.
collab suicide when @undisputed

reeve24 said:
https://discussion.femalefirst.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=141711&sid=04e1fb9b78bb8692c88734067abd129a

jennifer should thank god every single day she got rid of his little penis
OMG!!! The hore must be ... how do I say this delicately ... less than satisfied .....
i almost feel sorry for angelina she always dragged how big billyb.'s dick was 
and now she has to work with this little one

LITTLE PEENY!!! 
No wonder Jen had such a difficult time kicking the sex with Vince. She'd been starved for a real man for years.
When Jen first saw Vince, she was probably like "oh my God, a penis! I haven't seen one of those in literally years."
[hr]
The reason Angelina and Brad divorced is his dick.

After a girl tastes a big dick she will never settle for less

:cry:

Meh, Brad Pitt's dick is fine. These women are coping or are too stupid to know that a man grows.

It's actually amazing to me how many people (both men and women) don't seem to understand that some guys are serious growers. I saw this documentary where a guy got penis enlargement surgery (he was supposedly already over 7" and still insecure af); after he had been put under, the guy filming the documentary asked a nurse what she thought of his size. Well, given that he was under (no blood circulating fast) and on a cold operating table, it stands to reason that he'd be a shriveled up 3.5/4 inches which is what he was. Well, the nurse sort of looked at it and made this face to imply that he was pretty pathetic and underwhelming. Which is retarded because if the dude had been aroused and maxed out, she would have been turned on by him. A lot of women are literally that stupid where they can't imagine a guy maxed out even if they've seen the process happen several times before from having sex. They have zero imagination and something like potential is a bridge too far abstraction for them.

Ever try to buy a home with a woman? They have zero imagination. They literally just look at something like that as it is AT THAT EXACT MOMENT. Yeah...women are retarded.

reeve24

Slayer
HQNP
99% of the world must be showers

That dick looks standard for growers yet no one takes it into consideration

:crying:

reeve24 said:

Women are retarded. They take very little into consideration.

Pitt's dick is fine.

reeve24

Slayer
HQNP
61mmAGDordeath said:
beyond brutal
one of the biggest sex symbols of the last decades, loses all of his status the moment women find out he has an average cock. this is the final nail in the coffin for the muh motion in the ocean-cope. its official now, if youre under 7.5x5.5 six inch flaccid: rope asap, because it wont be getting any better.
I think these women are butthurt cause he's been portrayed as some player plus he cheated on Jennifer Aniston which had a lot of female fanbase from "Friends" so they naturally side with her and are angry at him.

I just like how no one even considers he's a grower, which tbf if he did then I doubt Anjelina would of divorced

Fatasses All Around Me said:
reeve24 said:

Women are retarded. They take very little into consideration.

Pitt's dick is fine.
Is that you Blank? Lol

CagingBull

Coper
They're just jealous because Brad has insane LMS and he dropped Aniston. Ashton Kutcher reportedly has a tiny penis and in the comment sections all the women could do was cope for him "it was good enough for demi moore to keep coming back" "sex is about feelings and attraction" and other nonsense. Lol at taking anonymous woman-themed comments on internet seriously.

these women are funny though kind of harsh tbh ngl 
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yes, with Jolie's stretched out vagina and that little thing, it must be "hot sex" all right! But the sex probably mostly consists of jolie's strap on and Pitt's A.ss, so no problem! And take a good look at those balls; if you think they lok funny THERE, imaging how they look NOW, all dried up and shriveled in a vial around Jolie's neck![/font][/font][/size]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]No wonder Jen had such a difficult time kicking the sex with Vince. She'd been starved for a real man for years.[/font][/font][/size]
having seen Jolie's bikini body and Pitt's "package" I am more than sure now that they never cheated - well they did! - but not physically. 

What a major let down their first time must have been. 
hahahahahaahah 
That's why I never thought they'd get back together. Poor Jen, after 7 years she deserves a real man. Now she knows she can do better than Brad and his small dick. If the blond mistery man is not good enough, she'll dump him, have more wild nights with Vince in her bed, and find another one. Jennifer no longer takes a small dick. She learned to apreciate good sex. Thank God! I can't imagine spend 7 years with THAT little thing! 
[size=small]There is nothing wrong with Brad's penis. Brad's penis is flacicd in these supposed to be personal fun (to them) joking around pics. 
You can't tell how big Brad or any other man's penis is if you want the full effect untill they are erect. 

Brad is average in manhood. Not small, Again,remember this is a picture of Brad when soft. Now when Brad has an erection he may be very thick and much bigger obviously and nothing to complain about. 
Also i know for a fact it's not how big it is (especially when soft (useless) it's definitely how they use it when hard. 

Some men may be very well endowed (very large) and not know or care how to use it when making love to a women, so no matter what the size is, it's a complete waste of time in the lovemaking dept.

Angelina Jolie is not complaining and neither was Jennifer. Don't kid yourselves by comparing a man who is very tall such as Vince Vaughn and think his height makes his penis larg or giant size..It has nothing to do with a man's height absolutely Zilch. .Look it up if you don't believe me. 
While you are at it look up the difference in size when erect compared to when flaccid. 

Just a thought... is this really Brad's penis? Or is this somebody else's idea of Brad's photo shopped penis? Either way it's just an average sized penis. 

I would love to see a pic of Brad with an erection , #2... with a women he is hot for and getting it on with,# 3 ...how he uses it when making love to a women he loves.(sound perverted )lol it would be more fun then looking at these fun pics of them joking around.Now that would be a whole different set of pics..Serious pics...hot pics. 

Oh yeah and everyone here tell me when your man is soft like Brad, his penis is twice or 3 times larger than Brad Pitt and i will tell you, all of you are LIARS. Okay, Maybe 1 or 2 might have a man a bit larger OR LONGER WHEN LIMP but not all have men who have huge or large penise's . 
That's just not the way it is in the real world.
[/size]

This Post is from a Man with a small Penis.
That man could do a virgin and she would still be a virgin. 

reeve24

Slayer
HQNP

:cage2:

whiteboi

Normie
What the fuck, it’s not even small, he’s just a grower. 

Women are so cruel jfl... I hate being a grower, it was BRUTAL in high school sports locker rooms

reeve24 said:
61mmAGDordeath said:
beyond brutal
I think these women are butthurt cause he's been portrayed as some player plus he cheated on Jennifer Aniston which had a lot of female fanbase from "Friends" so they naturally side with her and are angry at him.

I just like how no one even considers he's a grower, which tbf if he did then I doubt Anjelina would of divorced
i mean they sort of do at the end but yeah they seem really mad at him

last pages they start adressing it

[img=100x0]https://discussion.femalefirst.co.uk/download/file.php?avatar=36819.png[/img]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://discussion.femalefirst.co.uk/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=36819[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]PityLoons[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Private Dancer (can now PM!)[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Posts: 99[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:45 pm[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Location: .[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://discussion.femalefirst.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=141711&start=90#p1759391[/font][/font][/size]
[size=undefined][size=undefined]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Post[/font]https://discussion.femalefirst.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1759391#p1759391[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]by PityLoons » [/font]Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:28 pm[/font][/size][/size][/size]
[size=small]. wrote:
[/size]
[size=small]. wrote:His penis is fine he is probably a grower not a shower. Fact white men grow more than blacks so black are larger looking flaccid. and what is wrong with you women. I mean you don't need some huge dick you need go muscle tone. I just want to say Gwenth Paltry has on of the ugliest bodies I have ever seen > what an ugly ass. She-looks like she has never done a lick of exercise. By the way I can't stand Pitt but you all sound so juvenile.[/size]

Some of his exes said he is not a grower. There was a quote, that was posted here a few months ago.[/size][/size]

Hahaha..A grower 
 That's the best excuse i've ever heard 
[/size][/size]

I will never understand the appeal of even peak Angelina Jolie.

I feel like I've fucked better looking women (read: avg/a little above avg) than her. Is it her body or something? Her face is weird to me. Not ogre. But hardly oneitis stuff.

reeve24

Slayer
HQNP
61mmAGDordeath said:
reeve24 said:

i mean they sort of do at the end but yeah they seem really mad at him

last pages they start adressing it

[img=100x0]https://discussion.femalefirst.co.uk/download/file.php?avatar=36819.png[/img]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://discussion.femalefirst.co.uk/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=36819[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]PityLoons[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Private Dancer (can now PM!)[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Posts: 99[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:45 pm[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Location: .[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://discussion.femalefirst.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=141711&start=90#p1759391[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=x-small][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Post[/font]https://discussion.femalefirst.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1759391#p1759391[font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]by PityLoons » [/font]Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:28 pm[/font][/size][/size][/size]

Hahaha..A grower 
 That's the best excuse i've ever heard 
[/size][/size]
This is just brutal, I've never seen anything like this.

They are even fine with Vince Vaughn cause they assume he has a big dick

If that's not brutal that face and body are thrown out of the window at the thought of a small dick then I don't know what is.

good forum btw good find
almost like lookism with their retarded obsessions and mentally ill characters
That freak poster Neer is the one that searched to find anything she thinks is negative about brad. She posts here all the time under different names. creating threads about Brad.
:dennis:
sounds like a lookism poster tbh

undisputed

Lookism God
Fatasses All Around Me said:
I will never understand the appeal of even peak Angelina Jolie.

I feel like I've fucked better looking women (read: avg/a little above avg) than her. Is it her body or something? Her face is weird to me. Not ogre. But hardly oneitis stuff.
keep coping, you little autistic perma-virgin fag

reeve24

Slayer
HQNP
61mmAGDordeath said:
good forum btw good find
almost like lookism with their retarded obsessions and mentally ill characters
That freak poster Neer is the one that searched to find anything she thinks is negative about brad. She posts here all the time under different names. creating threads about Brad.
:dennis:
sounds like a lookism poster tbh

I like those places because women speak up what they really think instead of reddit where they have to tone it down.

Fuck me, this redpilled me the hardest on dick size out of anything I've ever read or seen

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
ITT I learn the term "grower"

His dick looks pretty good for being flaccid