women rate men! roids/tats/tan theory destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tats theory reconfirmed**

and the roided up guy was shooting up everything under the sun... except the roids that make you shredded.

Girls rate males always based on the LTR potential, because they don't want to be seen as sluts.

im legit done even trying to play this dating game bullshit.

we have legit 8+ masculine male model in this video and yet AVERAGE and BELOW AVERAGE girls can afford to calls those guys unattractive.´ :lol: 
female sexual attraction is just damaged beyond repair.
not even if you are a catalogue male model will it save you from being rejected from below average women.
so whats your average "non-masculine male model" subhuman gonna do if even those guys are not worthy of a below average womans time?

somebody just kill me please, i dont want to be part of this world anymore

Anakind

King of Chads
That's why every intelligent man fucks hookers.

springfield

Banned
LOL at the girls talking shit about the first male model. Oh hes so plastic, he looks worse the more you look at him lmao. If he walked by them they would all try to get his attention, play with their hair, act all giddy and demure.

chadD24

Slayer
The German Dream said:
im legit done even trying to play this dating game bullshit.

we have legit 8+ masculine male model in this video and yet AVERAGE and BELOW AVERAGE girls can afford to calls those guys unattractive.´ :lol: 
female sexual attraction is just damaged beyond repair.
not even if you are a catalogue male model will it save you from being rejected from below average women.
so whats your average "non-masculine male model" subhuman gonna do if even those guys are not worthy of a below average womans time?

somebody just kill me please, i dont want to be part of this world anymore
you take away makeup from women and they would humble themselves the next day.

These cunts would be IOIng most of those dudes like crazy if they met them IRL 

Women are fucking liars

IncelFTW

Coper
Tyrone the Nigger said:
These cunts would be IOIng most of those dudes like crazy if they met them IRL 

Women are fucking liars
+1

allindaeyes

Banned
What tyrone said you retards, they would be scared of the roider though.

This is obviously liberal bullshit buzzfeed esque copy...  Also obviously these girls will say the office guy. Mathias Lauridsen is gay looking, even though I like his aesthetic no homo, and his is an obvious classic model shot. If you give him a normal pic like the 3rd guy they would still like him. The asian guy is obviously the most aesthetic IMO, but if you used a photoshoot thats not natural lighting/normalish he would still be not liked by them. If you had natural non tryhard pic of the latino he would be up there too.

Look at those two northern euro girls... Literally got most rare feature for north euros and ugliest, big fucking jew nose. 

also i think asian guy maybe godfrey gao but im not sure

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
How is this of any surprise? The male models got lolled at and "rejected", "he looks like a kid" and shit, "good smile!! but nah". Meanwhile the tattoo biker guy and the low browed dark hair high FWHR guy was "hot!!". HOW could this be of ANY SURPRISE?

When are you gonna learn that metrosexual male model twinks are of NO SEXUAL INTEREST to women? HOW fucking retarded can you be? JUst lol at this forum, you think you are "red pilled", yet in reality you have NO CLUE how women work, and it seems like you dont even WANNA know the truth.

allindaeyes

Banned
RealRob said:
How is this of any surprise? The male models got lolled at and "rejected", "he looks like a kid" and shit, "good smile!! but nah". Meanwhile the tattoo biker guy and the low browed dark hair high FWHR guy was "hot!!". HOW could this be of ANY SURPRISE?

When are you gonna learn that metrosexual male model twinks are of NO SEXUAL INTEREST to women? HOW fucking retarded can you be? JUst lol at this forum, you think you are "red pilled", yet in reality you have NO CLUE how women work, and it seems like you dont even WANNA know the truth.
godfrey gao got the best reception I think and hes a MM you retard, read my post

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
allindaeyes said:
RealRob said:

godfrey gao got the best reception I think and hes a MM you retard, read my post
Shut the fuck up. Ure a 17 year old something whos basicly a virgin. You have NO experience with women, you have NO experience with sex. You have VERY POOR social experience, you sit on an INCEL FORUM and masturbate about male models. Do you fucking realise you have NO authority regarding this subject? You know NOTHING about it, how about you just sit in the corner and eat your fucking cookies, given you arent starving yourself to get more visible "mm cheekbones" ?  :giggle:

Miss Click

Staff member
not a single 5+ female was seen that day. they are just coping with their subhumanity rejecting everything in sight

cosmonaut said:
Below average women rejecting MMs lol
Real life interaction =/= Look and judging pics

Guys do the same stuff and talk shit about models, but would fuck all of them 100%