WOMEN PISSED as ALIMONY LAWS changed in FLORIDA

zyzz007

Lookism God
[font=Arial, sans-serif] "many ex-wives who warned the move will wreck the lives of many women and their families".[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]The legislation (SB 668), which would eliminate permanent alimony. [font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]Couples married for less than two years would not be eligible for alimony[/font][/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif]“I have no savings. No retirement. No Social Security,” said Librizzi, who said re-starting a career at her age is impossible. “I have nothing.”[/font]
Just LOL, women cant leech of men again and live a life of extravagance after being divorced from him. They have to go back to work now. 

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...s-fight-florida-bill-to-overhaul-alimo/nqRKh/
:cage:

so you have to be married for less than 2 years for alimony not to be given? should fucking extend that shit to 5 imo

zyzz007

Lookism God
AlwaysLearning said:
so you have to be married for less than 2 years for alimony not to be given? should fucking extend that shit to 5 imo

Yes, but both spouses income will be taken into consideration and:
  • Awards would be based on the incomes of spouses and would typically continue forward for what amounts to 25 percent to 75 percent of the marriage’s length.
  • Alimony and child support could not top 55 percent of a payor’s income.
  • Alimony could be modified or ended when incomes change, a recipient enters a “supportive relationship,” or the payer retires.

BlueBalls

Chad
With this and the "stand your ground law" Florida is looking better and better

springfield

Banned
[font=Arial, sans-serif]“I have no savings. No retirement. No Social Security,” said Librizzi, who said re-starting a career at her age is impossible. “I have nothing.”[/font]

:what:

dogboner54

Slayer
springfield said:

:what:

holy fuck what a dumb bitch

Anakind

King of Chads
BlueBalls said:
With this and the "stand your ground law" Florida is looking better and better

Imagine Florida's gun laws in Sweden or Germany and not a single 'refugee' would "flee" his country.   :lol: