• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Women not wanting us= evolutions way of weeding out the genetic inferior

There's a reason why women don't want us. It's because women are capable of sensing good/bad genes. There's no war going on to kill out incels, so that leaves millions of incel men who are still alive. Think about it for a second, there's a reason why the drugs that cause harm to you are legal and the ones that don't are illegal.The government knows that incels will wallow in depression by abusing drugs like alcohol, shit thatll kill you. They don't want weed to be legalized because it makes incels feel good and they don't want that. They don't want incels to looksmax so roids are illegal. They're secretly trying to weed us incels out!

Theory: [font=Open Sans', ', Verdana, Helvetica, ', 'Sans Serif]women are capable of sensing good/bad genes[/font]

supporting facts:
>[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]There's no war going on to kill out incels[size=small][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif], so that leaves millions of incel men who are still alive. [/font][/font][/size]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]>[size=small][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]the drugs that cause harm to you are legal and the ones that don't are illegal[/font][/font][/size]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=small][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]>[size=small][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]They don't want incels to looksmax so roids are illegal[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=small][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif][size=small][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Conclusion: T[size=small][font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]hey're secretly trying to weed us incels out![/font][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/size]

Feelsbrah

Banned
But I just want a pretty girls affection/company I have accepted that women dont want my genes and im OK with that but they could atleast hold my hand right??

Feelsbrah said:
But I just want a pretty girls affection/company I have accepted that women dont want my genes and im OK with that but they could atleast hold my hand right??

:tay:

Kill yourself