Women not likeing nice guys is cope

Darkman

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,274
Reputation
680
Women don't reject men because they're nice. Women reject men because they don't meet their standards. These standards can range from anything from Looks (most common reason obviously), lack of status, social skills, income, height..etc

Men saying women reject them because they are "nice guy" is probably the most widespread cope. People fall back on personality because relative to everything else it's the easiest thing to change about a person.  a 5/10 asshole doesn't attract women any easier than a 5/10 "nice guy"
 

HarryBalls

Coper
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
722
Reputation
1
Darkman said:
Women don't reject men because they're nice. Women reject men because they don't meet their standards. These standards can range from anything from Looks (most common reason obviously), lack of status, social skills, income, height..etc

Men saying women reject them because they are "nice guy" is probably the most widespread cope. People fall back on personality because relative to everything else it's the easiest thing to change about a person.  a 5/10 asshole doesn't attract women any easier than a 5/10 "nice guy"

Legit

but after

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
women like to be spat on, hit, beat up, bruised, pounded, cut up, gagged and tied up

just lol @ high E cuckold "nice guys"

The question is do you want to be that guy? Watching shitty romatic movies with her? Being Her handbag?
 

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,254
Reputation
773
It is only legit if you are in a relationship. Sloots will dump your ass, the moment you act beta and needy.
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
4
very legit. 

although it all comes down to your looks
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
Are you gemini?you don't act like one.

She's probably refering to my high inibition personality
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
8
Brio said:
Are you gemini?you don't act like one.

She's probably refering to my high inibition personality

no she's looking for reasons beyond your control to get rid off you, can't change your birth date
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
IcedEarth said:
Brio said:
Are you gemini?you don't act like one.

She's probably refering to my high inibition personality

no she's looking for reasons beyond your control to get rid off you, can't change your birth date

She isn't attracted
 
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
309
Reputation
2
Correct. I used to hevily buy into the idea that acting like an obnoxious asshole would get you laid, but first hand experience shows me otherwise. I've met TONS of "nice guy slayers". The catch is that they were all male models. Really, girls say "nice guy' as a codeword for "ugly and clingy/beta".
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
16
Very Legit. Nice guys are just ugly guys who think they can make up for their subhumanity by being nice...and then when girls reject them they blame it on them liking bad boys. The bad boys are almost always much better looking and higher T.
 

RealRob

Moderator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
21,744
Reputation
1,871
Well, being too nice will make you less sexually attractive for sure. Many women want to be pushed around (verbally, but even physically), and If you cant stand up to them, they will stary pushing YOU around, no matter if they find you good looking.

They will test your boundaries and if youre a bitch, they will walk all over you. Anyone claiming otherwise just proved their lack of female experience.
 
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
309
Reputation
2
FireHaze said:
Very Legit. Nice guys are just ugly guys who think they can make up for their subhumanity by being nice...and then when girls reject them they blame it on them liking bad boys. The bad boys are almost always much better looking and higher T.

This. There is no such thing as an "ugly bad boy". Likewise, can you imagine the guy below EVER being incel, even if he "treated women with respect"?




RealRob said:
Well, being too nice will make you less sexually attractive for sure. Many women want to be pushed around (verbally, but even physically), and If you cant stand up to them, they will stary pushing YOU around, no matter if they find you good looking.

They will test your boundaries and if youre a bitch, they will walk all over you. Anyone claiming otherwise just proved their lack of female experience.

Don't confuse beta with not being a complete asshole like pua advocates though.
 

PaleBlueDot

Banned
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
235
Reputation
1
HarryBalls said:
Darkman said:
Women don't reject men because they're nice. Women reject men because they don't meet their standards. These standards can range from anything from Looks (most common reason obviously), lack of status, social skills, income, height..etc

Men saying women reject them because they are "nice guy" is probably the most widespread cope. People fall back on personality because relative to everything else it's the easiest thing to change about a person.  a 5/10 asshole doesn't attract women any easier than a 5/10 "nice guy"

Legit

but after

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
women like to be spat on, hit, beat up, bruised, pounded, cut up, gagged and tied up

just lol @ high E cuckold "nice guys"

The question is do you want to be that guy? Watching shitty romatic movies with her? Being Her handbag?

Why does it always have to be one extreme or the other, isn't it it better to be somewhere in the middle, not a violent psychopathic asshole or an emotional tampon handbag
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
16
Chris Hemsworth said:
FireHaze said:
Very Legit. Nice guys are just ugly guys who think they can make up for their subhumanity by being nice...and then when girls reject them they blame it on them liking bad boys. The bad boys are almost always much better looking and higher T.

This. There is no such thing as an "ugly bad boy". Likewise, can you imagine the guy below EVER being incel, even if he "treated women with respect"?




RealRob said:
Well, being too nice will make you less sexually attractive for sure. Many women want to be pushed around (verbally, but even physically), and If you cant stand up to them, they will stary pushing YOU around, no matter if they find you good looking.

They will test your boundaries and if youre a bitch, they will walk all over you. Anyone claiming otherwise just proved their lack of female experience.

Don't confuse beta with not being a complete asshole like pua advocates though.



That pic isn't working
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
That girl probably laughs at my subhumanity
 
Top