Women love bullies

Lol this 6'2 arab chad who is 6.5-7 facially with godly zygos bully this incel subhuman manlet 
All the girls were cheering for the slayer even though they dont hate the incel and he never did anything to them
When I saw it I was saying in my head what a fucking a slayer

king coach said:
I saw a post where a kid was being bullied by some Slayer, the bullied kid's mom get's called into school 

The mom ends up fucking the bully :)
:banderas:

DongSlayer

Subhuman
king coach said:
I saw a post where a kid was being bullied by some Slayer, the bullied kid's mom get's called into school 

LOl where can I read?

D.R.

Banned
king coach said:

Show post/story.

BlueBalls

Chad
If you've got a gf or wife just remember that seeing you beaten, humiliated and then brutally killed by a stronger better looking man would be a dream come true for her.

How does that make you feel?

J

Jordy

BlueBalls said:
If you've got a gf or wife just remember that seeing you beaten, humiliated and then brutally killed by a stronger better looking man would be a dream come true for her.

:goer:

on both of them

BlueBalls

Chad
Jordy said:
BlueBalls said:

on both of them
That's right my friend, it is the only logical conclusion

Anakind

King of Chads
BlueBalls said:

Someone posted the thread of this happening in England. Guy beat up her girlfriend and she ended up fucking him in some side alley just minutes later.

If you're in a relationship and she sees you getting humiliated, it's over for good. Her dry pussy will never get wet for you again.

D.R.

Banned
BlueBalls said:

It makes everything feel kind of meaningless, why even pursue a relation with females when they would lose all attraction to you after witnessing you being violently attacked? How are you supposed to build a connection with them when they are incapable of tolerating any sign of weakness on your part?

:rodger:

Anakind said:
BlueBalls said:

Someone posted the thread of this happening in England. Guy beat up her girlfriend and she ended up fucking him in some side alley just minutes later.

If you're in a relationship and she sees you getting humiliated, it's over for good. Her dry pussy will never get wet for you again.
:cage2:

posts like this make my day

Women worship physical strength and genetic superiority. This is why they hate guns so much and vote against them every time.

D.R.

Banned
myfaceissubhuman said:
Women worship physical strength and genetic superiority. This is why they hate guns so much and vote against them every time.
How do you mean? Like they don't want betas and incels to have a chance to defend themselves against alpha tyrants, i.e everything should go according to nature, chad kills the weaker incels and rapes her?

King Chad

Normie
FUCK YOU OP PHAGGOT

YOU'RE A LOSER, A FUCKING LOSER

Edit: holy fuk just smashed 4 Swedish blondes thanks OP you were right

BlueBalls

Chad
myfaceissubhuman said:
An incel with a gun will kill even a robust slayer. In a womans mind this is utterly perverse. As you say, no wonder they hate mechanical weapons.

D.R. said:
myfaceissubhuman said:
How do you mean? Like they don't want betas and incels to have a chance to defend themselves against alpha tyrants, i.e everything should go according to nature, chad kills the weaker incels and rapes her?
Yeah. Guns even the playing field. The most genetically inferior male can kill the most genetically gifted chad with a single bullet and his superior genetics are flushed down the drain.

DongSlayer

Subhuman
D.R. said:
BlueBalls said:

It makes everything feel kind of meaningless, why even pursue a relation with females when they would lose all attraction to you after witnessing you being violently attacked? How are you supposed to build a connection with them when they are incapable of tolerating any sign of weakness on your part?

:rodger:
Female to male attraction is alot about the male being "better" than other males. If you let urself getting humiliated by other guys infront of your girl, ur attraction value goes down the shitter.

Thats why when you introduce a girl to a group of guys, suddently they start to try put eachother down, to assert dominance, cause the one at the top gets the attention from the girl.

"Losing" infront of the girl: The same thing as if your girl suddently turned out to look like a monster physically, ur attraction for her would disappear instantly, cause of the fact male -> female attraction is 100% about physical looks.

Brio

Slayer
This is so true. Women love aggressive,high libido,dominant and bully behavior.

I remember all the time these older collagues at work were trying to amog me in front of this girl with something like:

' brio is young, he doesn't know what a vagina is. He's a virgin'

They say that in front of this girl and she laughed at the joke.

Another time in middle school I remember this tall bully YELLED at me in front of this girl saying something like (sorry for the traduction ):

' you fucking monobrow kiss her shoes ' and she laughed at me getting amogged and treated like a puppy