Brutus

King of Chads
As I've gone through college so far, I've met PLENTLY of guys who objectively mog me in intelligence. 

I haven't met a single woman that is objectively more intelligent than me, and yet I've met at least 5 different guys already who destroy me in terms of mental ability.

Recently I've been looksmaxxing with facial hair and low bodyfat. Because of the fact that I don't looks subhuman anymore, girls have been much more open to talking to me.

I've actually had some extremely redpill conversations recently, and what i've come to realize is that women know EVERYTHING that they're doing to the average guy with hypergamy. They KNOW that the average guys doesn't get anything, they know that they practically worship hot guys, and they even know that they look 10x worse without makeup.

The disgusting part is that they don't even care. THey are content with spending the majority of their youth being vain bitches, only to turn into nagging wives and finally into the same shitty mothers that treat their attractive children with special treatment.

You aren't redpilled until you want everyone in the world to be instantly dead.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Brutus said:
As I've gone through college so far, I've met PLENTLY of guys who objectively mog me in intelligence. 

I haven't met a single woman that is objectively more intelligent than me, and yet I've met at least 5 different guys already who destroy me in terms of mental ability.

Recently I've been looksmaxxing with facial hair and low bodyfat. Because of the fact that I don't looks subhuman anymore, girls have been much more open to talking to me.

I've actually had some extremely redpill conversations recently, and what i've come to realize is that women know EVERYTHING that they're doing to the average guy with hypergamy. They KNOW that the average guys doesn't get anything, they know that they practically worship hot guys, and they even know that they look 10x worse without makeup.

The disgusting part is that they don't even care. THey are content with spending the majority of their youth being vain bitches, only to turn into nagging wives and finally into the same shitty mothers that treat their attractive children with special treatment.

You aren't redpilled until you want everyone in the world to be instantly dead.
yeh fuck most women, nasty cunts.

Veuve

Slayer
you're looking for reddit.com/r/theredpill

D.R.

Banned
They are reminiscent of dogs to my perception, in some way.

Brutus

King of Chads
True Romance said:
Brutus said:
Elaborate pls
Basically, most of them are completely open about that fact that they prefer to be in the company of attractive guys because attractive guys are more pleasing to look at.

The fact that they're open about even this makes it obvious that they're all shallow cunts.

// Infolinks