Women in Relationship Flirt Hard with Other Men

zyzz007

Lookism God
- When I was in University, I was friends and studybuddies with women who had boyfriends and these bitches were flirting hard with me and others in my class, telling me which guy they liked and wanted to leave their bf for.
Just LOL at people here who look up to guys with girlfriends. 
A guy (sub 7) with a gf = Someone looking to get cucked.

stop dreaming.

they were just using their looks and your thirst to their advantage.

women know they can manipulate men with a touch or a look

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
- When I was in University, I was friends and studybuddies with women who had boyfriends and these bitches were flirting hard with me and others in my class, telling me which guy they liked and wanted to leave their bf for.
And you're autistic?

You have girls basically fingering their pussies to your body, and even flirt with you...

I can't even tell you when is the last time a girl LEGITIMATELY flirted with me. Fuck this shit.

offthewall

Slayer
I was at a music festivla and literally heard these words:

'Its so amazing you guys have been in a relationship for long, I mean, in this day and age when relationships live and die on an Instagram like(implying that if some high LMS Chad likes a picture of a girl,she will initiate and cheat on her bf)

zyzz007

Lookism God
whywoulditmatter said:
zyzz007 said:
And you're autistic?

You have girls basically fingering their pussies to your body, and even flirt with you...

I can't even tell you when is the last time a girl LEGITIMATELY flirted with me. Fuck this shit.
that was 10 years ago boyo.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Pathologically Lonesome said:
stop dreaming.

they were just using their looks and your thirst to their advantage.

women know they can manipulate men with a touch or a look
Yeh I was dreaming when she called me cute. Yeh................

rigidity

Slayer
Gee, how did you learn so much about women despite never having a girlfriend in your life?
[hr]
zyzz007 said:
whywoulditmatter said:
And you're autistic?

Holy shit, so you're this ignorant at 28?

zyzz007

Lookism God
rigidity said:
Gee, how did you learn so much about women despite never having a girlfriend in your life?
[hr]
zyzz007 said:
Holy shit, so you're this ignorant at 28?
I have been around women my entire life, or at least until 25. Some have been attracted, some called me cute, handsome. Some called me average or below. Some wanted to date. But most of all I grew up rejected and unloved due to an ugly face which gave me terrible shyness and bad self esteem. At 17 my face got much better but I always saw myself as the ugly guy and I remained weak, shy and unconfident and approached a lot of girls in that way and got rejected which destroyed me. However I firmly believe even if I acted confident, i wud still have gotten rejected due to my looks since I acted really confident a couple of times and still got turned down.

At my age I know exactly what women want (at least where I live). If I go out into the road dressed as a nerd and act weak, they wud be repulsed. If I were cool clothes and earrings and act/walk tough I may get average/below girls maybe. But I have no confidence to talk to women or carry out a conversation due to being rejected in the important formative years. Plus now my face is not as good as at 17 so I doubt many women wud want me anyways.