Women have two versions of themselves

Version 1: without makeup

Version 2: with makeup

What's best is that they think these are 2 different persons  :lol:

Every woman has dissociative identity disorder

lono

Banned
Leigt.

The few times I've seen women without makeup has been eye opening. They act like a completely different person. No confidence at all.

Face paint theory is legit. It is quite common for men to paint their face in warfare, crime, and sporting events as the wearing of masks has certain psychological effects, the major one being removal of all social inhibitions.

Name me one slayer that hasn't painted his face

rkg

Subhuman
Lorebin said:
There should be unnoticable make up for males
...um, you realize you can use the same products women do, yes?

allindaeyes

Banned
<---- this is the kind of prime women u need

without make up

at 14, probably low make up if any. Best school photo I've ever seen most ppl look bad in them or meh even o'pry :

mixed girls have the best no make up look

jasmine sanders : 

bad lighting makes her skin look too pale but u get the point

I thought this thread would be about...

1. Whore

2. Prude

brb painting my face for rape

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Nigga, makeup is cope

Girls 17-22 (the only girls worth your time) still look good most of the time without makeup. JFL if you can't detect when a girl is halo'd by her makeup skills. I have a very good eye for this IRL 

LOTS of time girls are CUTER in the morning hair messy, no makeup, pajamas on than when they plastered on a face full of makeup to go out the night before

IdealMaxilla

King of Chads
other than the forehead + acne she is cuter than the average girl without makeup

just as she is better looking than the average girl with makeup

the redpill here is that almost all women you think are attractive are in the 4-5 range without makeup

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
IdealMaxilla said:
other than the forehead + acne she is cuter than the average girl without makeup

just as she is better looking than the average girl with makeup

the redpill here is that almost all women you think are attractive are in the 4-5 range without makeup
But the scale has already accounted for every girl to at least be wearing their baseline of makeup. So yeah, there are TONS of 6's with makeup which is why guys think they're cute and beyond fuckabe. But most girls can't be above average so of course without the added help of makeup they're gonna fall down to the 4-5 range (average)

So really when people say females are more attractive than males what they mean is they look more aesthetically pleasing on average. Which is true due to the boost of makeup. Take the makeup away and it pretty much evens out. 

Makeup has basically made a greater percentage of women appear as eye candy to us than nature intended, and this is a good thing cause when we fuck a 4-5 without makeup (6 with makeup), we're telling ourselves we fucked a 6. And that feels much more validating. It's good for both sides. If girls ran around without any makeup as just their "true self" fucking average girls wouldn't even be validating

Coping BBC

Normie
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Version 1: without makeup

Version 2: with makeup

What's best is that they think these are 2 different persons  :lol:

Every woman has dissociative identity disorder
Golden thread from 2015!