Women have a mental illness called Status Obsession

wotm8brah

Coper
Its the most annoying and off putting thing in the world

Girls dont give a FUK about you

They only care how others perceive you

Based on that alone you are completely fucked. Thats why you CANNOT fuking trust women. The dont judge you by who you really are but rather how OTHERS see you

You cant win in 2016 with women

Especially if u hate being social/fake/normalfag

Thonis

Incel
Who am i even? I am ugly, boring and a coward that lacks confidence. I do not wish to be judged for who i am.

But luckily i am invisible to women. They would have to notice me first in order to be able to judge me.

wotm8brah

Coper
Thonis said:
Who am i even? I am ugly, boring and a coward that lacks confidence. I do not wish to be judged for who i am.

But luckily i am invisible to women. They would have to notice me first in order to be able to judge me.
To be honest what is boring or not is really subjective

Looks are a deal breaker obviously. But in a looks matched world you should be able to get a looks matched girl (impossible in this world though)

Confidence is BS. As long as you have some testosterone, muscle and no mental disorder like anxiety you should be "confident"

Anyways yes in a girls mind you would be BORING and NOT Confident. But thats only because she goes by what others think of you

A girl by herself can hardly give a proper judgement except for LMS. Terms like confidence, outgoing, boring, mysterious, shy, etc. are just social constructs created to fit our false reality

D.R.

Banned
True, made a thread about it once. I don't even care that females value looks, but that lots of them will gargle your semen just for being approved of by some majority is just repulsive in a way.

[img=423x642]
Normalfags: OMG poor girl, probably under 18 wah wah wah!

Redpill: If he weren't famous, she would probably treat him like that.

wotm8brah

Coper
Yea girls care so much about how her/your friends, family, classmates, boss,  see you that its almost impossible to fit her requirements unless very good LMS. Looks alone is definitely not enough for the majority of females except for Tinder/Smash game maybe

lookz

Chad
D.R. said:
True, made a thread about it once. I don't even care that females value looks, but that lots of them will gargle your semen just for being approved of by some majority is just repulsive in a way.

[img=423x642]

True, but how did he get famous in the first place then? He wasn't famous at first, he must have made it somehow without ANY status.

Reflex

Lookism God
lookz said:
D.R. said:

True, but how did he get famous in the first place then? He wasn't famous at first, he must have made it somehow without ANY status.
Usher

D.R. said:

Legit

layingdown

Normie
I wouldn't call it a disease

it's a survival mechanism 

[video=youtube]
much like gorillas

women always want the highest status male

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Legit. 

You haven't been red pilled until you see a low T beta who is completely ignored by women, suddenly have all the hottest women sucking his cock 24/7 right after he gets a promotion.

Narcissnus

Normie
Yea, women judge you based on who you are in the real world, not who you are in your basement.

vin98

Slayer
Women are basically the herd gender, just follow the herd over a cliff. Incapable of independent thought.

kernkraft

Chad
HQNP
vin98 said:
Women are basically the herd gender, just follow the herd over a cliff. Incapable of independent thought.
Aren't males exactly the same in their relentless pursuit of pussy though?

The main difference is threshold for pursuing a mate. A woman needs a lot more visual stimuli before she is excited.