• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Women getting slapped and knocked the fuck out

SeriousM

Regular
What is it with black American women and their quickness to resort to violence? I have not seen a more violence prone group of women from any other race but black girls, what gives?

Genetic Shit

Machine
SeriousM said:
What is it with black American women and their quickness to resort to violence? I have not seen a more violence prone group of women from any other race but black girls, what gives?

They are monkeys.

NoComment

Joke
Genetic Shit said:
SeriousM said:

They are monkeys.

says the monkey

IncelFTW

Joke

HangTheCucks

Regular
They need a good spanking.

I wish we had slavery like 1000 years ago and I could buy euro prostitutes and whip them everytime they misbehaved.

FireHaze

Megastar
SeriousM said:

They're high T.

There was a study somewhere that said black women were least attractive because of it but people went apeshit about it being racist.

Genetic Shit

Machine
NoComment said:
Genetic Shit said:
SeriousM said:

They are monkeys.

says the monkey

Did i ever say i wasnt?