Women getting slapped and knocked the fuck out

SeriousM

Normie
What is it with black American women and their quickness to resort to violence? I have not seen a more violence prone group of women from any other race but black girls, what gives?

SeriousM said:
What is it with black American women and their quickness to resort to violence? I have not seen a more violence prone group of women from any other race but black girls, what gives?
They are monkeys.

NoComment

Coper
Genetic Shit said:
SeriousM said:
They are monkeys.
says the monkey

HangTheCucks

Normie
They need a good spanking.

I wish we had slavery like 1000 years ago and I could buy euro prostitutes and whip them everytime they misbehaved.

FireHaze

Gigachad
SeriousM said:
They're high T.

There was a study somewhere that said black women were least attractive because of it but people went apeshit about it being racist.

NoComment said:
Genetic Shit said:
SeriousM said:
They are monkeys.
says the monkey
Did i ever say i wasnt?