women fawn over slayer reporter

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
I couldn't bear to watch after the first 10 seconds

"You're handsome"

Just. FUCKING. LOL.

Women are not modest at all.

LOOKS.

Don't give me shit about how it's status either because they statusmog him into oblivion.

If women aren't telling you you're handsome it's fucking over
 

Whitecel

Banned
Joined
Sep 19, 2015
Messages
571
Reputation
1
Fake, at 0:34 she clearly expresses lack of interest when she asks him where he's from even though he's already said it. Women don't do this around Chad
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
I'm adding this video to my arsenal for when I need to prove to people that women are just as visual.
 

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
15
If anyone can watch videos like this and still believe that women aren't visual and that women won't show if they like you I don't know what to say.

FUCK.
 

OnTheRun

Slayer
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
10
Their pussies started to dry when he started saying aspie pick up lines

:lmfao:
 
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
1,115
Reputation
2
I think he looks like Bill Rancic.

And the women are both hideous, especially in the still screencap.
 
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
1,115
Reputation
2
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Married Oldcell said:
I think he looks like Bill Rancic.

And the women are both hideous, especially in the still screencap.
They are both above average, you porn addict
I'm not a porn addict, and most porn stars aren't good looking. The old chick is alright. She's got that typical skinny 40 year-old aging pattern.To be fair I didn't think she was all that hot when I saw her in movies 10-15 years ago. The young one looks like she's auditioning to play a witch.
 

springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
3
he has a nice smile, big arms and knows how to banter

minimalist nt theory

just lol thinking some pretty boy with catatonic facial expression can make women fawn
 
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
812
Reputation
0
I had a group of young drunk girls call me hot yesterday. I'm certain they were just bullying me because i looked shy or like i lacked the social skills to respond.
 

springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
3
disabled midface said:
I had a group of young drunk girls call me hot yesterday. I'm certain they were just bullying me because i looked shy or like i lacked the social skills to respond.
when girls are drunk around a hot guy they start getting sexually aggressive.
 
Joined
Dec 12, 2015
Messages
812
Reputation
0
springfield said:
disabled midface said:
I had a group of young drunk girls call me hot yesterday. I'm certain they were just bullying me because i looked shy or like i lacked the social skills to respond.
when girls are drunk around a hot guy they start getting sexually aggressive.
Yea i'v seen it. No sexual aggression here though obviously. They asked me if i had a girlfriend and i said 'ofc not' hoping for some validation. Needless to say i never got any.
 
Top