Women exposing feet on pics on social media

kibo

Chad
How come women have ne shame of showing pics of their feet even if they are repulsive,
Sluts post full zoomed shot  of their ugly feet shamelessly,its  so unfeminine  :rage:
if you have inferior feet,even if not, you need to feel little shy and insecure about them when exposing them  in public, in order to appear feminine.Unless you can carry it really cool or if you have godtier feet.
at least in my degenerate mind  :smile:
@"LostTuna" 
@"HANDSOME LUAN" 
@"AzzRaze"

kibo

Chad
HANDSOME LUAN said:
ask smike  :giggle:

she told me:Do they  piss you off?if you hate them i am gonna   shove them  into your mouth.
So she is basically proud of having it repulsive and dont give a shit,but what about avarage shitcunt

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
kibo said:
HANDSOME LUAN said:
ask smike  :giggle:

she told me:Do they  piss you off?if you hate them i am gonna   shove them  into your mouth.
So she is basically proud of having it repulsive and dont give a shit,but what about avarage shitcunt

:banderas:

LostTuna

Gigachad
Wasted Youth said:
Putting aside the idiocy of caring about what type of feet pictures are on instagram...

How are they even supposed to know if their feet look ugly or attractive?

They all look the same to me.

:bye:

i had to delete a girl off fb i knew from HS cause she kept posting beach pics all the time with her nasty ass feet in the sand or water

kibo

Chad
Wasted Youth said:
Putting aside the idiocy of caring about what type of feet pictures are on instagram...

lmao
i wish i could say the same
woukd be much easier to have chicks looking good
tons of chicks with horrible feet exposing them everywhere without giving a fuck
:rambo2:

LostTuna said:
HANDSOME LUAN said:
does your sister have nice feet?

yes. i don't wanna say anything else cause this makes me uncomfortable :help:

my mother has horrible feet.
Short toes(little longer than smike's) but squared,very broad.
Short feet overall.I need to cut off her legs some day.If i were her i would wear socks even on beach.
My father has good feet so he basically took a dump on his feet genes with taking her  :help:

LostTuna said:
Wasted Youth said:

i had to delete a girl off fb i knew from HS cause she kept posting beach pics all the time with her nasty ass feet in the sand or water

Legit alpha.
Descrbie her more.Did she have any taste for clothes?Wouldnt be surprised if she was autistic bitch eithout any sense for aesthetics and taste

HANDSOME LUAN

Banned
my mom has ugly feet too, i wouldn't bang her

i have good feet like my dad and morton's toe though  :gymcel:

LostTuna

Gigachad
kibo said:
Wasted Youth said:

lmao
tons of chicks with horrible feet exposing them everywhere without giving a fuck

LostTuna said:

Short feet overall.I need to cut off her legs some day.If i were her i would wear socks even on beach.
My father has good feet so he basically took a dump on his feet genes with taking her  :help:

LostTuna said:

Legit alpha.
Descrbie her more.Did she have any taste for clothes?Wouldnt be surprised if she was autistic bitch eithout any sense for aesthetics and taste

she was like 6/10 face and body wise just gross feet, stubby and boney with bad complexion. and yeah decent fashion sense for a normalfag girl. i didn't actually know her personally we just added each other to fb a long time ago cuz we went to the same school

kibo said:
LostTuna said:
how old is your sis?

kibo

Chad
LostTuna said:
kibo said:
lmao

Legit alpha.

she was like 6/10 face and body wise just gross feet, stubby and boney with bad complexion. and yeah decent fashion sense for a normalfag girl. i didn't actually know her personally we just added each other to fb a long time ago cuz we went to the same school

kibo said:
how old is your sis?

what is your age
same?
i am 23

LostTuna

Gigachad
kibo said:
LostTuna said:

what is your age
same?
i am 23

almost 21