• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Women Excel in School while Boys Fail

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,175
Reputation
2,405
Funny how where I lived most of the guys/bad boys spend their time impressing and entertaining women and then fail at their studies while the SAME girls who USED these guys for "entertainment" succeeded in their studies. 

Then when these women get degrees they tell me that now they are of higher status than their current bfs who did badly at school and feel he is lower than them and they want a man with higher education and status.

U incels think women only discriminate on Looks and Height, these bitches are cruel too if u are Low Status and Low Education, they dont want to associate with a nobody. Sure if u are goodlooking they will fuck u initially but soon they will drop ur ass in search of a higher and better man. Fucking hate these cunts how cruel, opportunistic and shallow they are.
 

Brutus

I can't breathe
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
17,009
Reputation
4,579
Boys are sexually frustrated and distracted by their own horniness while girls are catered to so they don't have to worry about it.

Also schools in the US put way too much emphasis on busywork.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,175
Reputation
2,405
Brutus said:
Boys are sexually frustrated and distracted by their own horniness while girls are catered to so they don't have to worry about it.

Also schools in the US put way too much emphasis on busywork.
Correct. 
What is busywork?
 

Brutus

I can't breathe
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
17,009
Reputation
4,579
zyzz007 said:
Brutus said:
Boys are sexually frustrated and distracted by their own horniness while girls are catered to so they don't have to worry about it.

Also schools in the US put way too much emphasis on busywork.
Correct. 
What is busywork?

busywork= pointless assignments that don't actually help you learn in the class.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,175
Reputation
2,405
Brutus said:
zyzz007 said:
Correct. 
What is busywork?

busywork= pointless assignments that don't actually help you learn in the class.

Only naturally gifted and intelligent and handsome men can win in school.
 
Top