Women Draw Their Perfect Penis

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,028
Reputation
3,058
9x7.5 in bare minimum going off that vid unless you want a gook.
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
17
American women are so fucking ugly. It's like they're permanently altered by the ingestion of cum
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
Just lol @ being 6 inches in today's society. I've heard before that woman don't have much notion about dimensions and what they think is a 9 inches penis is actually a 6.5 with some thickness to it but the drawings made it clear they do know what a 9 inches looks like and that's what they all want.
[hr]
Looksmaxing is pointless unless you're close to 8 inches. 6 inches carrying subhumans should stay at their basements playing video games, jerking and waiting death.
[hr]
Now out of clay.

[video=youtube]
 
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
5,498
Reputation
15
Girth is much more important than length

It's the girth that stimulates vaginal walls and gives women pleasure

Typical vagina is only 11–12 cm (4.3–4.7 in) deep when aroused anyway

Shorter but thicker dick > Longer but narrower dick
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
244
Reputation
2
Another symptom of deeply, fatally flawed logic on this forum.  Impotent.

Cut the bitch's clit off and give her some jade eggs.  It's called kegels, cunt.
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
Average men is not attractive enough for women = meaning they don't want to fuck them at all.
Average men's penis is not big enough for women = same rule applies.

What's the surprise ?

[video=youtube]
 

lanklet

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
750
Reputation
1
Jesus Christ said:
Just lol @ being 6 inches in today's society. I've heard before that woman don't have much notion about dimensions and what they think is a 9 inches penis is actually a 6.5 with some thickness to it but the drawings made it clear they do know what a 9 inches looks like and that's what they all want.
[hr]
Looksmaxing is pointless unless you're close to 8 inches. 6 inches carrying subhumans should stay at their basements playing video games, jerking and waiting death.
[hr]
Now out of clay.

[video=youtube]
This is much better than just drawing them on a 2D surface, and pretty much proves that girth is more important length.  Most of those aren't particularly lengthy, but have way above average girth
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
Average penis argument is coping. 

Average people is ugly, average people is poor, average people have below 90 IQ, average people are out of shape, average people are below 6 foot... and so on.

Do something about it. Surgery, jelqing, hormone injection... Don't even think about touching a female unless you're 8 inches.
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
Ideal penis ?

"4 of my hands and the head"
Pink

"2 hands is all right"
Sara Jay

[video=youtube]
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
34
Jesus Christ preaching it brother.


just LOL if you think having an average penis is going to do SHIT for you. how is your average looks going for you? or your average jaw, skull, height, money, social status etc?
average men are worthless to women. so are average penises.

yes, length isnt as important as girth. but if you are below 7" length it just looks tiny, lets be honest. and anything below 6" girth wont even be noticed by the pussy walls. its like throwing a pencil into a aircraft hangar
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
merlin said:
Average IQ is 100.
That's Western Europe and East Asia. I'm talking about all humans average. To be honest it's more like 85 global average.

merlin said:
Above average penis length is ideal, but 8 is still too far fetched. 6x5 puts you in top 20% of guys (with accurate clinical measurement).
It doesn't matter how far fetched it is. Those 8' guys are out there and they can fuck all the ladies and cuck all the below 8 inches subhumans.




 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
The Ancient Egyptians got it. Not only they were geniuses mathematicians and unheard of architects, they were redpill us fuck about penis size.

Just lol if you don't got the Ancient Egyptian God Min blessed endowed junk.

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
 

springfield

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
2,712
Reputation
2
Jesus Christ said:
The Ancient Egyptians got it. Not only they were geniuses mathematicians and unheard of architects, they were redpill us fuck about penis size.

Just lol if you don't got the Ancient Egyptian God Min blessed endowed junk.

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
she's taking da BBC  :giggle:
 

Jesus Christ

Normie
Joined
Aug 5, 2015
Messages
1,333
Reputation
1
springfield said:
Jesus Christ said:
The Ancient Egyptians got it. Not only they were geniuses mathematicians and unheard of architects, they were redpill us fuck about penis size.

Just lol if you don't got the Ancient Egyptian God Min blessed endowed junk.

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
she's taking da BBC  :giggle:

Yeah, but in Ancient Egyptians case it extends for Big Brown Cock
 
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
346
Reputation
0
This site is just too much cope. Even most slayers are average you idiots. Once you have the girl in your bed its game over she's not going to leave unless you bragged about a BBC and have a pencil dick.

Face, body, height>penis

That said 7x6" checking in :biggrin:
 
Top