• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

women don't need be in relationships anymore, they are more happy being single*study*

[font=Poppins, Helvetica, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] 61% of single women were happy with being single. And 75% of single women are not looking for a partner.[/font]

qay back in the early 70s, the sociologist Jessie Bernard produced a study that said women are happier when they’re single, but men are happier when they’re married.

women hate to settle for their looksmatch and more happy getting pumped and dumped by guys that mog her or jew chads like me

all of them will get that and beta provider.
while most males wont get to experience what they experience

males are slaves to the pussy and need to experience love by a female

females live the ideal lifestyle
they get intense pleasure in their youth and when they get older they get some beta provider to love them 
if you don't do it, another beta provider waiting in line for his chance will

women can't lose either way and have males beat.

their life is superior to males

there is nothing you can do. no matter how much you hate them, wont change the fact that they experience a better life than you, that means they beat you at life.

they are superior

women would rather be alone than with subhumans 

it’s over

kys if you’re a sub7 male

Crooked

Banned

Supreme Cuckold

Champion
This why you need to stop the beta bux cope.

Women don't care about the provider in 2019 (except for countries which are shitholes or in the  developing world).

Sometimes they might indulge in marriage for a few years because it's one of the things that she has to experience once in her life until she gets bored with the beta bux and dumps him. 

It's like insisting to use a horse carriage when you have the option to drive a car.
In 10-20 years from now... nobody will get married.

Mark my word.

straightcel_l said:
they are superior

they are
yup

i bow down to my female overlords.

they are superior to males

Supreme Cunt said:
This why you need to stop the beta bux cope.

Women don't care about the provider in 2019 (except for countries which are shitholes or in the  developing world).

Sometimes they might indulge in marriage for a few years because it's one of the things that she has to experience once in her life until she gets bored with the beta bux and dumps him. 

It's like insisting to use a horse carriage when you have the option to drive a car.

Mark my word.

beta providing is still a better option than being a neet incel with no kids and nothing to show for in life

the type the  punk gen z kids here inspire to be

whiteboi

Regular
I’m sure it is very fulfilling until they become a barren 40 yo shrew who can only talk about their master’s degree and the hot deal they scored after pacing the Harris Teeter frozen aisle seven times at 9 PM on a Wednesday

milfSchlaya

Banned
Crooked said:
milfSchlaya said:
Dont say that to him, he is a man not to be messed with

You replying me this proves that he effortlessly lives in your head rent free just like the kardashians for 13 year old girls

Supreme Cunt said:

Mark my word.

By then the only people still getting married will be Muslims in Saudi Arabia.

Marriage benefits men more than women. So far the big feminist changes we have seen have been in favor of women and to the disadvantage of men.

vintologi.se

Banned
As a females your best reproductive strategy is actually to get pumped & dumped, a lot of males including me will fuck her without caring whether or not she is on birth control, actually that's not true, i prefer making her pregnant. More and more women are realizing this and getting pregnant by male of high quality, when/if they finally get their beta provider looksmax they already have all the kids they want. 

Settleling down as a female means you having to accept a male of a lot lower quality than the type of male that's willing to just fuck her.

WhatItIs

Joke
Go ahead and call me blue pilled and coping but I can’t just take this at face value, reasons:
1. People don’t want to publicly admit to being “single and looking”, since it assumes on going failure on your part.
2. I don’t know if I can trust anyone who lives in a city and works for a corporation, which I’m assuming is who took this poll, to accurately gauge their own emotions - because living that kind of life is emotionally alienating, only one step above NEET life.
3. Studies are almost always worthless. The happiest women who I know personally are not at the clubs on and on Tinder.

Marriage used to be an even trade when it was expected that women didn't have to work. Women could be permaNEET just in exchange for fucking their husband.

Now that women have jobs, marriage is completely to the benefit of men. Women are making themselves chaste for free. Women are waking up to this slowly. I wouldn't be surprised if straight marriage actually becomes illegal.

Typically women would only naturally agree to being faithful if it gives them access to one top tier chad. But a top tier chad would lose big in that deal by only fucking one woman. A more appropriate balance would be just polygamy in a world where women have jobs.

whiteboi said:
I’m sure it is very fulfilling until they become a barren 40 yo shrew who can only talk about their master’s degree and the hot deal they scored after pacing the Harris Teeter frozen aisle seven times at 9 PM on a Wednesday

yeah, but those 40 years will be more fulfilling to them than most males entire lives
they also will all get  a beta provider to love them.

what  women  should do is smarten up, and just go after higher genetic quality sperm donors.

by doing this, they will make males obsolete.

pretty_boy

grave digger
Masculinity Crew
There's evidence that goes both ways

I never gave a shit about these dumb 'happiness' studied, especially when people rate their own happiness

As the other guy said, some people say they're happy cause they want to cope