• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Women discriminate against me cause of my height~ kentcel

MrMatty

Joke
2:50

Almost shit myself. Our Kent has finally admitted looks and height do matter 

[video=youtube]

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
I feel for him, his life is already over.

purps drank

Rotter
Wow, where did this even come from? Kent finally spittin that redpill.

zanz

Joke

"No woman wants to date a day who is short... and unattractive"
"It's all about looks"

K E N T
FINALLY, he has been enlightened.

FireHaze

Megastar
First he recognizes looks theory, then face law, and now he's swallowing height pill. I'm so proud of Kent.

Dontel

Joke
He seems to have got beyond anger though; and he's talking about looks quite logically instead of raging. 

Once you realize it's all about looks most of your frustrations go away because you understand why you are getting rejected.

Dontel said:
He seems to have got beyond anger though; and he's talking about looks quite logically instead of raging. 

Once you realize it's all about looks most of your frustrations go away because you understand why you are getting rejected.

yep he's reached the acceptance stage at last. you can really tell in this video

Darkman

Rotter
All his videos are just him regurgitating the same things ad nauseam. "MUH TIME IS NOW" is his only good video.

FireHaze

Megastar
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
Dontel said:

yep he's reached the acceptance stage at last. you can really tell in this video

That chart you posted above is super legit. He used to rage a lot more in his earlier videos...then he started talking about depression...and now he's swallowed the redpill (acceptance)

The more of this video I watch the more redpilled he sounds.

He's more redpilled than some lookism/SH users.