Women Control Pregnancy

zyzz007

Lookism God
- They are the ones which decide whether or not a child is born.
- They know exactly what they are doing. They do this to cuck a man and force him to stay with her.
- And they get welfare for child and can take a man to the cleaners and get alimony and child support.

Ur here in this shithole since ur mother wanted u here.
So she cud get free money from ur dad and so u cud take care of her and prevent her from being lonely when she gets old.
Its all about HER HER HER.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
my mother not only cursed me by giving birth but also by passing down her long midface to me

meanwhile my sister is a 7-8/10 because she has the exact same facial features as me but just with my dad's midface

my mom likes me more because my sister is a bitchy vain cunt.

I still kinda hate my mom though because she literally doesn't understand the suffering from being born male.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Brutus said:
my mother not only cursed me by giving birth but also by passing down her long midface to me

meanwhile my sister is a 7-8/10 because she has the exact same facial features as me but just with my dad's midface

my mom likes me more because my sister is a bitchy vain cunt.

I still kinda hate my mom though because she literally doesn't understand the suffering from being born male.
Really eerie that both of us and other men are from all over the world and suffer the same fate from being born unattractive. Shows that females are Lookist all over the planet.