Everyone will bash this advice

Gymcel for better body lnguage, balance all your muscles.

You wont be putting out the right signs but whatever sign you do will be smoother.

lono

Banned
adrift said:
Machiavellian said:
Everyone will bash this advice

Gymcel for better body lnguage, balance all your muscles.

You wont be putting out the right signs but whatever sign you do will be smoother.
I am a swimmer and runner (short distance) and am quite thin. I have started gymcelling recently. The worst part about gymcelling is going to the community gym, it's like voluntarily getting amogged.
I don't understand how you can feel Ammoged everywhere you go. I am a significantly small man and I can count on my hands the number of times I have felt threatened by other men

lono

Banned
adrift said:
lono said:
adrift said:
I am a swimmer and runner (short distance) and am quite thin. I have started gymcelling recently. The worst part about gymcelling is going to the community gym, it's like voluntarily getting amogged.
I don't understand how you can feel Ammoged everywhere you go. I am a significantly small man and I can count on my hands the number of times I have felt threatened by other men
I'm not necessarily small bone wise, supposedly 5'11 is average height. In the gym I go to 6'3+ robust males are common. Perhaps it's just my brain altering how I perceive the world to fit my view of it. I talked about that in one of my other threads. I also have deep insecurity issues after being cucked by one of my friends in my last relationship (It hurts to admit this).

Maybe there's some confusion in how we each define being amogged. To me it sounds like you only feel amogged when you are physically threatened. I don't mean to assume unjustly, but I'd guess you were a pretty ballsy and confident person. To me, being in the presence of a human with higher genetic worth is being amogged. Every time I see an attractive women, I think maybe I could have a chance. But then I remember there are other men she's talking to that are better than me. Why should she fancy me then, when she has better options? I am getting amogged in that sense. This is probably what kills my confidence.
I feel ammoged when i feel like another man is better than me, same as you. But that has been a very rare occurence even though i am significantly smaller than you. You seem very insecure but due to your history that is understandable.

I think you should do something to regulate you tstosterone levels since I am almost confident that is affecting how you feel around other men

purps drank

Slayer
Damn, super sorry to hear about your last relationship adrift. That's almost definitely what fucked your head up imo. Probably just need to realize that all chicks are whores, so it's not really a reflection on yourself, and just give yourself some time.

Tbh though I think it has almost nothing to do with your body language and everything to do with what you look like. I've seen far too many cheerful and confident subhumans get negative reactions from women, while aloof and introverted good looking people still get interest and warm responses.

lono

Banned
adrift said:
lono said:
I feel ammoged when i feel like another man is better than me, same as you. But that has been a very rare occurence even though i am significantly smaller than you. You seem very insecure but due to your history that is understandable.

I think you should do something to regulate you tstosterone levels since I am almost confident that is affecting how you feel around other men
That is a good idea. I'm not going to take exogenous testosterone though. The following things I'm doing that should increase testosterone levels as a part of my looksmaxing crusade:
-Resume sprint training
-Heavy Weight Training
-Eating a stricter diet
-Fixing my horrible insomnia

Ever since I was a kid I've had absolutely terrible insomnia. I could only fall asleep after 3 for much of my youth, but I worked it down to 12. Now it's back to 4:30-5 (a.m.). Come to think of it I had many issues growing up that could've affected me developmentally, such as eating a very low amount of calories (probably not as low as Techno Viking though). Surprisingly I don't think I've been affected by these things that much though.
You probably got some stress issues then. I think for testosterone things like zinc and magnesium, brazilian nuts, high saturated fats, etc. help tremendously.

driftwood

Incel
adrift said:
lono said:
adrift said:
I'm not necessarily small bone wise, supposedly 5'11 is average height. In the gym I go to 6'3+ robust males are common. Perhaps it's just my brain altering how I perceive the world to fit my view of it. I talked about that in one of my other threads. I also have deep insecurity issues after being cucked by one of my friends in my last relationship (It hurts to admit this).

Maybe there's some confusion in how we each define being amogged. To me it sounds like you only feel amogged when you are physically threatened. I don't mean to assume unjustly, but I'd guess you were a pretty ballsy and confident person. To me, being in the presence of a human with higher genetic worth is being amogged. Every time I see an attractive women, I think maybe I could have a chance. But then I remember there are other men she's talking to that are better than me. Why should she fancy me then, when she has better options? I am getting amogged in that sense. This is probably what kills my confidence.
This is the birth of self-doubt that I mentioned in another thread.

The problem is that, any substantially socially affluent hot girl will have SEVERAL options with guys above an 8 (we're talking major cities/university here.)

So this same self doubt, that you feel when comparing yourself to other men can ALSO be felt by guys who are an 8.  It's essentially the principle that if you base you own self worth on exterior (lets say I pride myself in my bench press number) there will always be someone who does better at that (bench pressing)

There are several ways to deal with this issue, many of which will be refuted as coping, however there will always be another guy with more SMV around the corner no matter how hard you looksmax.  This is probably why playing the numbers game is so important because you can never put all your eggs in one basket (a single girl)

Going back to the OG point.  There is certainly more at play than LMS because there have been times that I have AMOGGED/CUCKED guys that were several points above me.  I tried questioning the girls about it afterwards and one of the common responses were that her BF was just too clingy/protective of her.  (this guy is operating from the self-doubt mindstate that he must keep her away from other guys in fear a better one could come along)

springfield

Banned
LOL

everyone can read body language unless you are autistic. I can usually tell if a person is a withdrawn frequent masturbator just by their stance and vocal tonality and not because I'm a fellow meat beater.

miscburt

Subhuman
They can definately read how you "Feel" very  very very well, much better than men. At work when Ive felt shit and depressed, even pretending to be happy, girls pick up on it fucking instantly and ask me whats the matter and why im sad, its fucking creepy how good they are at it.

IcedEarth

Slayer
just lol at you dumb fucking autist, so can men and if you can't do that shit by the age of 18-20 properly it means you are an assburger beyond repair and that was your main issue with getting laid, not being able to read the signs properly, lol at fucking face theory

rigidity

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
just lol at you dumb fucking autist, so can men and if you can't do that shit by the age of 18-20 properly it means you are an assburger beyond repair and that was your main issue with getting laid, not being able to read the signs properly, lol at fucking face theory
This kind of post is right, but it falls on deaf ears always.

I usually bash posts like this but this is kinda legit.

I noticed that when I'm in full-on dgaf mode, that's when I get most iois. But when I give a Fuck and try to be polite, that's when women are repulsed by me.

IcedEarth

Slayer
rigidity said:
IcedEarth said:
This kind of post is right, but it falls on deaf ears always.
psst don't tell the secret, they will leave the site and I got nobody to troll