Women asking you for direction

I got asked twice today in a matter of minutes (1x cute girl, 1x old ethic hag)

Is there any meaning to it? Does that mean I'm not disgusting? Or does it mean I look like a non-threatning beta cuck?

FireHaze

Gigachad
The delusion is strong in this one.

It doesn't mean anything, just like 99% of things guys think are IOI's.

RoboCopE

Incel
I think it is definitely a positive sign, not saying it was IOI or that they found you attractive but I bet no women ever asks an ugly man for help over an average/attractive man.

I would put it into the same category as a female sitting down next to you (provided there is not unlimited seating), could be an IOI or not but overall even if not IOI is better than not happening.

Chad

Incel
It means you looked like you belong to the area that you live so you would seem like you know your way around.
just hoping that you live in a high class white neighborhood boyo

FireHaze

Gigachad
RoboCopE said:
I think it is definitely a positive sign, not saying it was IOI or that they found you attractive but I bet no women ever asks an ugly man for help over an average/attractive man.

I would put it into the same category as a female sitting down next to you (provided there is not unlimited seating), could be an IOI or not but overall even if not IOI is better than not happening.
I'm a 5/10 and women have asked me for directions multiple times. Doesn't mean shit, especially if you're downtown where a lot of people tend to visit and have no idea where they're going.

FireHaze said:
The delusion is strong in this one.

It doesn't mean anything, just like 99% of things guys think are IOI's.
Where did I claim it's an IOI? It clearly wasn't.

I'm asking if it says something about a person. I'm thinking ugly ethincs won't get asked, but neither would women ask dominant looking slayers.

Brio

Slayer
This happens to me a lot. Even as a waiter people asks me for everything. It's because I look like a muscular puppy srs