Women are whores.

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
They care about face and money. I have acquired some real life evidence. I recently ate supper at a local country club. The waitress was being cold and indifferent to our table at first. Now, I will preface this by saying that my skinny jeans didn't allow me to carry my full wallet around. So, I was carrying around 1k in twenties wrapped around my driver's license and a few credit cards. I ordered a Tanqueray and tonic, and she had the audacity to ID me (probably because of my braces). I had to pull out my bundle of bills to get it. She saw it and her entire demeanor changed after that. I still tipped her well, because I am a white knight at heart. However, as I walked to my friend's car, I contemplated suicide. I just don't understand how anyone can be happy after being exposed to the Holy Lookism Doctrine. I actually have feelings for this waitress now because she gave me some positive attention, but I hate her at the same time.

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
MistGeburt3000 said:
i would not care if the are "whores" if they would be "whores" on me incelbrah and i am sure you wouldnt care about that too
My wiener hasn't worked since 2012. I mostly want a girl to give me company and hold me at night.

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
LostTuna said:
You know these hoes wishy washy
They'll fuck your partner
Take all of your guala, take your wallet
You know these hoes wishy washy
They hop in my bed, they can't wait to open their legs
They walk in the mall, they can't wait to spend all my bread
Wishy washy, wishy washy, these hoes wishy washy
Wishy washy, these hoes wishy washy
Wishy washy, I can not trust them
Wishy washy, I can not love them
You gotta watch them, these hoes wishy washy

[hr]
i'm apart of #rubberband gang as well btw. i always carry 3-4 100 dollar bills and another 300 dollars in 20's. the fuck is a wallet to niggas like us? i keep my AAA card, kaiser card, debit cards etc all in a ziploc baggie inside my car. i only take shit with me that i need. i usually just walk around with my drivers license/ID and cash money in my pocket
Yeah, I think this is the best method if you plan on wearing tight pants. You a real one.

LOL. I was legit just re-listening to YRN and Rich Nigga Timeline back to back yesterday. Migos are some visionaries. 
MistGeburt3000 said:
[hr]

Gots 2 Ball said:
My wiener hasn't worked since 2012.
 caverject 

maybee try to cycle yohimbinafil hcl 2,5 mg 3-4 times a day first, after a few weeks you may see improvments. if you life in france you can get it without prescription in the pharmacie
You mean yohimbine? I'll look into it if I'm ever in a position for it to be useful again.

Bro they are fucking whores I was just having this same thought and seen this thread

Franktank

Normie
Gots 2 Ball said:
Franktank said:
You listen to the young rich nation album
Cocaina with Thugger :whew:
That shit went in. I might get into thugger now. He killed that track along with the 3 amigos.

Also fucked with gangsta rap too. 

Migos hasn't disappointed yet.  Give these niggas a grammy

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
purps drank said:
We don't love these hoes
:ugh: I'm gonna try to stay strong.

Franktank said:
Gots 2 Ball said:
Cocaina with Thugger :whew:
That shit went in. I might get into thugger now. He killed that track along with the 3 amigos.

You mean you don't listen to him presently? Shiiiiiet. Hit me up if you need recommendations.

Franktank

Normie
Gots 2 Ball said:
purps drank said:
We don't love these hoes

Franktank said:

You mean you don't listen to him presently? Shiiiiiet. Hit me up if you need recommendations.
Never got into young thug. Sometimes you just dont feel artist at a certain time then they get better

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
Franktank said:
Gots 2 Ball said:

Never got into young thug. Sometimes you just dont feel artist at a certain time then they get better
He's been continuously improving, but I still love his early stuff. Start with Barter Six, Tha Tour Pt. 1, and the Rich Gang leaks and HiTunes leaks. Then, move on to the 1017 Thug series. If you still fucking with him, then you can listen to the I Came From Nothing series.

Gandharva

Banned
she dont wanna be a freak no more

she dont wanna be freakin

no   more