• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Women are the true creepers.

psrl118

Joke
It's funny now that I think about it, but women creep harder than men do, the only difference is because they're women, it's not harmful.

I think back to how much women shame and guilt (unattractive) men for even LOOKING in their direction, when they do 2x as worse! 

Whenever I had feelings for a co-worker or colleague, I'd metaphorically self-flagellate for even THINKING about her. Bringing her up in conversation? A death sentence.

Meanwhile, average girl probabaly LITERALLY stalks her crush!

:rage:
:rambo2: :lmfao: :jrage:

If you're incel, even thinking of a girl you find attractive is a crime.

RuudVanNistelrooy

Champion
Oldcels
we are forced to share the space with women in the workplace,restaurants,banks...what is really creepy and scary that they are so easy on this "he tried to rape me" bullshit.

psrl118 said:
It's funny now that I think about it, but women creep harder than men do, the only difference is because they're women, it's not harmful.

I think back to how much women shame and guilt (unattractive) men for even LOOKING in their direction, when they do 2x as worse! 

Whenever I had feelings for a co-worker or colleague, I'd metaphorically self-flagellate for even THINKING about her. Bringing her up in conversation? A death sentence.

Meanwhile, average girl probabaly LITERALLY stalks her crush!

:rage:
:rambo2: :lmfao: :jrage:

If you're incel, even thinking of a girl you find attractive is a crime.

FACT 

women are more thirsty then the thirstiest of men

20 percent or less chads are more rare than a girl a point or two within our looksmatch so it's probably harder for a girl to get commitment from a chad than it is for an incel to get sex from an average girl

pretty much WOMEN ARE MORE THIRSTY, VALUE LOOKS MORE, AND ARE MORE OBJECTIVE ABOUT LOOKS

men are less thirsty, care more about other things than looks, and view attraction as more subjective 

Since women are more thirsty if we think women are gods - chads are even bigger gods