Women are mostly honest on tinder

T

Tinderman

Remind me why you're debating on this 100% male forum instead of asking girls themselves in places where they have nothing to lose

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Looks theory:

"They can't run fast and hunt animals for me"  > Reading this entire website,

stacks on stacks nigga said:
So what? This is no news.
The reason why we need this homo forum is because facial attractiveness is not as one-dimensional as height
since it is influenced by multiple factors. Women can't tell you exactly what they like about a male face in general. The just say: "A jizzled jaw and nice eyes" or some shit like that.
That's why we need aspie subhumans to analyze that shit.
The purpose of our pathetic existence.

Just like a cow, born, raised and slaughtered to become someone's Big Mac.

T

Tinderman

stacks on stacks nigga said:
Women can't tell you exactly what they like about a male face in general. 
They just say: "A jizzled jaw and nice eyes" or some shit like that.
That's why we need aspie subhumans to analyze that shit.
Eyes are the most attractive part of a human face, which women can perfectly attest to by telling you that.

So when they tell you "nice eyes" they are telling exactly what they like about it. If you want to go full aspie and analyze what makes eyes attractive, it's all done already. The research is out there, there's no longer anything groundbreaking that you can do.

At this point you have a bunch of theories, but they're no longer theories if you gather evidence from large groups of females who have no reason but to answer honestly. I have tinder accounts with a sample size of multiple thousand women, and these matches are from every single continent on the planet, which means that when I get a consistent result cross-culturally, it is unquestionable.