bajskorven

Chad
men get depressed when they get rejected but women dont care, they move on quickly. men have a higher drive to reproduce than women because we have more sperms so therefore we take rejection more personally and are more afraid of it. just lol at delusional truecels at reddit who keep coping with that women dont coldapproach. my old normie friends got approached every week.

Not to sound like I’m coping but very very few of my 5-6/10 friends have been approached by decent looking girls without there being an ulterior motive (boredom, wanting their hotter friend, drinks, weed, etc)

bajskorven

Chad
Not to sound like I’m coping but very very few of my 5-6/10 friends have been approached by decent looking girls without there being an ulterior motive (boredom, wanting their hotter friend, drinks, weed, etc)
its different in america. girls in your country are diabetic subhumans with insane standards.

AlreadyOver

We own you
Masculinity Crew
even the high T bulls on love island keep crying like kids every time a girl ditch them.
Its a TV Show they have to show muh emotions so the general public dont shit on em.

Low iq if u dont understand this.

Legit. This site is sooo clueless about woman.
In reality, woman are so much better than men.
They are also more brave and approach handsome WASPs all the time, in different variety of social settings, not "just" in nightclubs which is often assumed here.

Erasmus16

Change my mind
Cope woman get more depressed than men. But men kill themselves more.

mvp

Lookism God
women are inferior in every way

gigaslayer15

3 sex count
big surprise. women are unlikely to get rejected that often so they have more confidence. just another aspect of life on tutorial mode.

pretty_boy

Kanye West's #1 fan
HQNP
women approach way way less than men, and are typically more scared of rejection, which is why they are discrete with it

and lol at people reacting cope. I've been cold approached by girls 3 times. but 2 of them were really werid and none of them were as GL as me