Women are LEGIT FUCKING GREEDY

zyzz007

Lookism God
They have 10000000000000 more advantages than an incel.
But if an incel just have one nice thing going for him, they get legit jealous and envious and want the one small thing that brings joy in an incel life and does everything to take it from him.

Fucking greedy bitches.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
But if an incel just have one nice thing going for him, they get legit jealous and envious and want the one small thing that brings joy in an incel life and does everything to take it from him.

Fucking greedy bitches.

i think white girls are bitter that i drive a porsche and most white guys think its cool.

white guy: "sick ass car yo"
white guy: "yo lemme smoke you out so you can give me a ride in that thang"

white girl thinks to herself: "stupid spoiled rich asians"

:what:

legit driving one of these cars is opposite from what you would think

i actually like it this way a lot more since its one thing i know these girls will never be able to have, unless their family is in the top 1% or they actually find a rich beta cuckold (more likely but not as likely as you think)

people who make 7 figures and above and can easily afford exptic cars are very very far and few in between. just LOL @ greedy women

zyzz007

Lookism God
MasterFaggot said:
zyzz007 said:

Fucking greedy bitches.

i think white girls are bitter that i drive a porsche and most white guys think its cool.

i actually like it this way a lot more since its one thing i know these girls will never be able to have, unless their family is in the top 1% or they actually find a rich beta cuckold (more likely but not as likely as you think)

people who make 7 figures and above and can easily afford exptic cars are very very far and few in between. just LOL @ greedy women

yeh they dont want incel to have any joy in their lives.

LostTuna

Gigachad
MasterFaggot said:
zyzz007 said:

Fucking greedy bitches.

where are u from? @"MasterFaggot"

porsche 911s are like 80k out the door brand new basically. those are like beater cars to rich ppl. there's a ton of spoiled rich girls out here whos parents buy them s class benzos to learn how to drive in and buy fucking audi A4's for their nanny to take the kids to school in

i'm in the south SFV/west LA btw

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
LostTuna said:
MasterFaggot said:

where are u from? @"MasterFaggot"

porsche 911s are like 80k out the door brand new basically. those are like beater cars to rich ppl. there's a ton of spoiled rich girls out here whos parents buy them s class benzos to learn how to drive in and buy fucking audi A4's for their nanny to take the kids to school in

i'm in the south SFV/west LA btw

iim in Tampa, FL

that area you live in has a much higher level of wealth and is of a different tier

im very familiar of how in certain areas, people drive rolls royces and aventadors and ferraris, etc all day

but you have to remember that these families are the top1% of the top 1%

overall they are extremely extremely few in numbers still, and for every one of them you see, theres like 10,000-50,000 white girls who don't live a lifestyle remotely anything close to that level

its just the fact that they are all concentrated in a few key areas (Los Angeles, New York City, etc) that gives you the illusion that tons of these people exist

"rich" could mean a lot of things. making 750k a year and having $3,000,000 is technically "rich" because you are no longer considered upper middle class anywhere in the US, and therefore could be considered lower upper class.

then theres the people making 7,500,000 a year (genuinely rich), 75,000,000 (insanely rich), 750,000,000 (highest tier crazy nuts rich), and 7,500,000,000 (most rich that only a tiny <20 handful of people in the world experience each year)

porsches and ferraris and such should in fact be beater cars for genuinely wealthy people as they can buy several at a time in multiple colors and not give a fuck

these s-class benz girls are pretty rare