• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Women are happier in life than men and feel more worthwhile - but also suffer more an

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
I have zero social anxiety.  My perfectionism is what causes me anxiety. Estrogen makes people crazy.

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
you don't have social anxiety because you never have to approach anyone

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
But a lot of chicks DO have social anxiety. They check their makeup constantly and cry when someone they don't even like doesn't like them. They make themselves go puke because they think just because someone looked at them funny it means they are fat. I literally never had that problem. When I was in elementary school I got made fun of for being pale. They told me "why don't you get a tan Wednesday?" I said "I would, but your mama's so fat she blocking the sun." I feel bad for the girls with body issues,  but I totally can't Identify. I think it's because I had such a strong father. So many girls are raised by their mothers, and their mother's body issues rub off on them. Fad diets just exacerbate the problem.