zyzz007

Lookism God
I dont know why this fucking stupid society praises them so much.
- Their attitudes and personalities are rude and nasty.
- They are vain and shallow
- They are Sociopathic and biased and double standards concerning men.
- They are herd animals who cannot think for themselves
- The are boring and annoying
- They are vindictive, resentful and bitter.
- They are more violent and hateful and cruel than men.
- Their cunts smell stink and are loose and full of std's 
- They use and abuse men without any empathy or care. 
- They love stupid shit like degrees, pop culture and consumerism and travelling just to show off on Instagram.

U guys give these cunts TOO much value as well due to ur sex drive.
These bitches values are OVER INFLATED and we shud not give a shit whether or not they find us smart or attractive.
Women were made to support and help men, not be a ruler of men and be the one to define men.

zyzz007

Lookism God
myfaceissubhuman said:
zyzz007 said:
Women were made to support and help men
Why would you assume this?
That is the natural order of things. Women are most happy supporting and helping men, not this strong independant I dont need a man crap.

zyzz007

Lookism God
am i pretty yet said:
@zyzz007 have you ever posted a pic?
I dont see what that has to do with this thread.

zyzz007

Lookism God
bunch of feminized manginas in this thread.

Browcel

Chad
Legit man, but I'm cursed. As soon as I cum I break free, but one day later the cycle begins.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Agree. Why don't you find a cute Indian girl? I saw many cute Indian girls during my visit of India, so I believe there may be even higher concentration of them in diaspora throughout the world.

zyzz007

Lookism God
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Agree. Why don't you find a cute Indian girl? I saw many cute Indian girls during my visit of India, so I believe there may be even higher concentration of them in diaspora throughout the world.
I aint gona lie, rather take my chances with a white girl, these indian hoes are 1000 times worse than sluts in the US. 
At least with US sluts, once u look slightly attractive and confident and social they will treat u good and date u, those indians bitches require EVERYTHING before they wud even begin to consider u and treat u nice and like a human being.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
zyzz007 said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
I aint gona lie, rather take my chances with a white girl, these indian hoes are 1000 times worse than sluts in the US. 
At least with US sluts, once u look slightly attractive and confident and social they will treat u good and date u, those indians bitches require EVERYTHING before they wud even begin to consider u and treat u nice and like a human being.
:situation:

it seems the ethnics have swallowen the RP lately.mulatto with his spiritual threads.you with your dissassociative threads from the borg and material deceptive mouse trap with gold to lure you.

materialism is false.we have to seek lsd love and happiness.find a higher purpose.be selfless  .

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
True for all those oriental whores from Asia you need mostly money and high status.

Brutus

King of Chads
girls are awful

if I didn't have a sex drive I would probably never talk to most of the girls that I do

zyzz007

Lookism God
Brutus said:
girls are awful

if I didn't have a sex drive I would probably never talk to most of the girls that I do
me too.