Women are capable of 'falling in love' with a different guy...

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
...in a matter of days. They may exchange her current partner they are 'in love' with for another man they suddenly 'fall in love' with the next day. 

Once they find a better and more suitable one, the current one has stopped existing for them.

My female colleague is a typical example. She dated some poker player whom she was physically attracted to. However, some new guy wanting a fuckbuddy contacted her, so she met with him despite he was living in a LTR with his girfriend and now they fuck together a few days a week. She even set his face set as a wallpaper in her mobile phone. She is bombarding me every day with how handsome his face is.

That guy chose her as one of many, he regularly fucks other women, my colleague knows it and yet she is still 'in love' with him.

Disgusting bitches.

Demgainz

Normie
Legit. Just lol if anyone believes that females are monogamous.

lono

Banned
This is the hardest thing for me to come to grips with. I've had moments in time where I was the other guy and I saw how affected women were. And even though they had LTRs with loving boyfriends I was 100% confident I could have had my way with them.

But on the other hand I know I'm not the prime alpha and there are many men more attractive than me and if I get a girlfriend I will repeatedly find myself in that situation, most of the time unbeknownst to me.

Thankfully this only seems to happen around ovulation so it's not a constant worry. Oh who am I kidding.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Exactly, they may even possibly blame you for the fact, they had to break up with you. They can find dozens of reasons they had to break up with you, you are always the guilty one, you made wrong this or that, yet the simple and only causative factor - hotter guy, remains unspoken.

Women are heavily under the influence of their impulses they cannot control. They interpret these impulses for themselves and for others completely different - their lives basically consist of continuous rationalizations for their animalistic behavior, that allow them not to feel guilty or remorseful, moreover they manipulate the facts so they honestly believe you are the bad one, whose suddenly-bad-behavior is responsible for the fact she stopped feeling attraction towards you.

Shallow hypocritical bitches, the worst scum on Earth!

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
I wish they would just be honest but that would mean most men going ER.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
...in a matter of days. They may exchange her current partner they are 'in love' with for another man they suddenly 'fall in love' with the next day. 

Once they find a better and more suitable one, the current one has stopped existing for them.

My female colleague is a typical example. She dated some poker player whom she was physically attracted to. However, some new guy wanting a fuckbuddy contacted her, so she met with him despite he was living in a LTR with his girfriend and now they fuck together a few days a week. She even set his face set as a wallpaper in her mobile phone. She is bombarding me every day with how handsome his face is.

That guy chose her as one of many, he regularly fucks other women, my colleague knows it and yet she is still 'in love' with him.

Disgusting bitches.
Yeah....I can too.

So could you.

If you do the exact same thing, what is the problem?

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Potatofaceofdeath said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

Disgusting bitches.
Yeah....I can too.

So could you.

The problem is men often idealize women and date them with unrealistic expectations, often invest ridiculous amount of time and means into chasing them. 

You cannot expect anything from a woman, but a filthy cumhole. You should treat a woman accordingly and completely forget about planning anything with her. Some hot guys treat women like shit and yet these women are thankful for that. It's a completely inverse system of values and distorted thinking.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
Potatofaceofdeath said:
Yeah....I can too.

So could you.

The problem is men often idealize women and date them with unrealistic expectations, often invest ridiculous amount of time and means into chasing them. 

You cannot expect anything from a woman, but a filthy cumhole. You should treat a woman accordingly and completely forget about planning anything with her. Some hot guys treat women like shit and yet these women are thankful for that. It's a completely inverse system of values and distorted thinking.
You verbalized exactly what the intention of my post was geared towards: a man simply can not have any expectation when it comes to the length of time that you have with a woman in your life.  And the only way to combat that, per-say, it to constantly be in search for new pussy, which is numbers game.  

The problem with the posters of this forum is that they refuse to leave the basement long enough to build a social environment that would allow for such a thing to occur, ie fuck ladder, and their expectations far exceed this happening, ie virgin standards.  

All of the above has been covered many times.  

I think all of us understand these "answers" but some of us or looking for solutions, if you understand my meaning.

allindaeyes

Banned
most ppl dont know true love. No shit. You guys really wouldnt dump a 5/10 for a 8/10? Or even 7/10?

Most men here are half as vain as  most women at the minimum which is more then enough

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
I wouldn't have a problem with a true nature of women If I was told.

But you are not told, you've been continuously indoctrinacted since your childhood with a load of half-truths, lies and other bullcrap.

You can see the power of brainwashing in different contexts, let alone its power in a concentrated form regarding this issue.

IncelFTW

Coper
gottaplay said:
just lol if you think men are less disposable than a toilet tissue @ year 2015

the moment she finds a hotter guy, she will fuck him no questions asked. she will probably blame you afterwards
legit, there always on the look-out for the next best thing

LMSghost

Slayer
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Exactly, they may even possibly blame you for the fact, they had to break up with you. They can find dozens of reasons they had to break up with you, you are always the guilty one, you made wrong this or that, yet the simple and only causative factor - hotter guy, remains unspoken.

Women are heavily under the influence of their impulses they cannot control. They interpret these impulses for themselves and for others completely different - their lives basically consist of continuous rationalizations for their animalistic behavior, that allow them not to feel guilty or remorseful, moreover they manipulate the facts so they honestly believe you are the bad one, whose suddenly-bad-behavior is responsible for the fact she stopped feeling attraction towards you.

Shallow hypocritical bitches, the worst scum on Earth!
fine post.

top notch stuff

Legit

After a breakup, women usually forget about ex boyfriend very fast (unless he was a Chad) and move on

Meanwhile men usually take long months or even years (unless they are Chads) before they forget ex girlfriend

By the way, women usually already have a new guy before they breakup with the current one

takurak

Slayer
Women are incapable of loving incels which any dude in an LTR happens to be.

very legit redpill, but this is well known

essentially women are incapable of permanent love other than for their child

takurak

Slayer
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
very legit redpill, but this is well known

essentially women are incapable of permanent love other than for their child
Just be her child theory

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Yes. Women have no loyality programmed into them the same way as men.

Back in the day, if the tribe got conquered by some other tribe, the women had 2 choises:

1. Submit and get together with the men of the conquering tribe.
2. Not submit and get raped and/or killed.

The ones who hooked up with the new guys survived and replicated, making it so women today have a VERY EASY time forgetting their old guy and just fall in love with some other one, super fast.

Some evo psych dude explained it like this, and it makes alot of sense.

Women are fuckin animals.