Woman will respect you ONLY if she knows that you would be able to dump her...

...anytime and find a new, hotter girlfriend in no time.

In other words, she will respect you only if you are a slayer

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
This is 100% true. Once she realises she is the best you can get, she will start disrespect you. This will happen every single time, trust me.

To keep a woman being nice to you and kiss your ass, she HAS to be submissive to you. Once she knows she is better than you, all respect, love and sexual attraction is 100% gone. This also applies if you are good looking, btw.

Franktank

Normie
I want to skin a female. I want to burn her skin off while she watches it

frenchy91

Gigachad
you will only treat a women well if you are aware she could dump you and find comeone better

unless you r incel

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
:=) said:
lol, once she realizes she's your only choice, you're done! I'm not sure about attraction, but I know that you'll become her slave and she'll start to use, abuse and play with you.
Getting girls is ALL about being better than her. Better looking, more status, more social resources. Once she knows you are her only (and best) choise, you are DONE

purps drank

Slayer
Prize in the relationship game buddy boyos. Learn it, live it, love it.

rigidity

Slayer
just lol buddy boyo said:
I would rather have a 6 who adores me than an 8 who treats me like a bitch slave. Problem is you have to be a 7.5+ or maybe higher to get that from even just a bare minimum slim 6 female in 2015
All you have to do is make her cum regularly and fuck her like a champ.    The dudes that could do this to attractive girls in the 1950s are still the same.