Woman must approach YOU

Only then you can be 100% sure she's attracted to you

And many women actually DO approach guys they like

If you are approached at least few times a week, then you know you are good looking to women

If you are not, then they think you are a worthless piece of shit not worthy of their attention

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
Good looking guys always get approached, so its easy to just wait then. But for the sub5 guys especially, it just won't happen or just very very rare!y when they're still young. 

A girl might have low self-worth though and react positively to a confident subhuman cold approaching them. So its sometimes worth trying, but again very very rare she won't reject them.

modified

hairloss expert
Can only wait for women if you're 7+.

If we were 7+ we wouldn't be here.

Numbers game.

Jesus Christ

Normie
Just lol @ you if girls don't grab your crotch furiously out of nowhere on a daily basis.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Very very legit. Men tell themselves women don't approach to make themselves feel better. Nah nigga, they don't approach YOU. You're not good looking. You are sub 7.

Chad

Incel
When you says this whole girls approaching thing, do you guys mean like a girl randomly cold approaching a guy on the street or like a cafe? because that RARELY happens no matter how good looking you are. But like at a party or a social event, good looking guys get appoached all the time

Chad said:
When you says this whole girls approaching thing, do you guys mean like a girl randomly cold approaching a guy on the street or like a cafe? because that RARELY happens no matter how good looking you are. But like at a party or a social event, good looking guys get appoached all the time

They most likely won't approach a guy when he's walking on the street, but they will do it when he's for example at a bus stop, waiting in line in store, cashiers will be trying to flirt with him etc.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Tyrone the Nigger said:
Chad said:

They most likely won't approach a guy when he's walking on the street, but they will do it when he's for example at a bus stop, waiting in line in store, cashiers will be trying to flirt with him etc.

Legit. I've actually seen a guy get cold approached at a bus stop.

If take public transportation a lot and don't get approached then just lol @ you buddy boyo.

Tyrone the Nigger said:
Chad said:

LEGIT

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

springfield

Banned
Girls approach 6+ guys at social events

The only guys getting approached on the street are 8+ guys

Women find 80% of men unattractive

So if they meet a guy from top 20%, many of them WILL approach because they don't want to miss the chance

Tyrone the Nigger said:

So if they meet a guy from top 20%, many of them WILL approach because they don't want to miss the chance

I live in Los Angeles and have NEVER seen a man get approached except at clubs.

If I'm standing in line at the grocery store and the girl in line behind me starts talking to me, do you count that as an approach? Because I don't think that counts as an approach.

shitposter

Normie
Waiting for woman to approach you means you are probably going to be doing a lot of fapping no matter your looks level.

Brio

Slayer
I was working for this catering agency and I was walking into a private house with all the foods.
One women came to me and she said a joke like:
" can I take this pasta? It looks delicious"

Or mature women usually smiles at me but probably because my nice attitude and because My gentle behavior.
Or at work rhey usually ask me for something like bathroom exc

The Big Dipper said:
Tyrone the Nigger said:

I live in Los Angeles and have NEVER seen a man get approached except at clubs.

If I'm standing in line at the grocery store and the girl in line behind me starts talking to me, do you count that as an approach? Because I don't think that counts as an approach.

It might've been an approach

People usually don't randomly chat up people who they are not attracted to just like that

FireHaze

Gigachad
shitposter said:
Waiting for woman to approach you means you are probably going to be doing a lot of fapping no matter your looks level.

Cope.

Only if you're exceptionally attractive pass 23 then women will approach you, most slim women (automatically attractive and  highly sought after in the west) will already have a highly intricate network of friends and fuckbuddies. You will be competing with people she already knows. Women like to only know good looking people, so good luck to you breh.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
I was going to mention bars being a pretty easy place and then I seen on the street... I've only been 'approached' on the street by teeny-boopers when I was really low BF. It was fucking weird; this one time some young, like 16 years MAX young, girls came up behind me and touched my back and just stood there giggling. I just kept walking away.

But at bars or social events, especially if there's 'mood lighting' then it's very common for girls to approach first. If they're in a small group and so are you it's even more common.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Girls approach slayers in school too. That's another big one. If you're in college and girls never approach you then you are sub 7 confirmed.