Woman destroys incels who think pretty girls ever notice them

Rammstein

Slayer
https://dizzybuzzkill.wordpress.com...-now-love-me-back-but-please-dont-speak-ever/

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Egads! The sheer number of songs performed/written by men that address the age-old angst of that silent beautiful woman he saw that one time, well it’s enough to make me want to write a song about that guy I played pool with at the bar a few weeks ago that was really, really cute. Except, ya know, he was just a cute guy and not my savior, so I don’t know really what the song would be about other than “Hey, I liked your face and your clothes and your hair was passable although perhaps not ideal and you made some good shots.”[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]But see, men can sing those songs and I guess it’s supposed to be all meaningful and shit, because apparently the mere site of a pretty woman can change everything a man thinks about the world and then he leaves his wife! Men leave their wives over the silent beauty they saw in passing! It’s true! I hear about it all the time on the radio in my mom’s car![/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To wit: Mr. James Blunt says,
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My life is brilliant.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My love is pure.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I saw an angel.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Of that I’m sure.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]She smiled at me on the subway.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]She was with another man.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]But I won’t lose no sleep on that,[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]‘Cause I’ve got a plan.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You’re beautiful. You’re beautiful.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You’re beautiful, it’s true.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I saw your face in a crowded place,[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And I don’t know what to do,[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]‘Cause I’ll never be with you.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your love is pure? Are you kidding me? Okay Blunt, just so you know, you’re completely fucked . This beautiful girl that you shared a moment with? I really doubt that she remembers it, much less thinks about you as the one who got away. Why’s that? Because pretty girls get looks like that ALL THE TIME from countless dudes hoping to gaffle a so-called moment with the pretty girl.

Trust me, as the frumpy BFF of a series of pretty girls for as long as I’ve been alive, with my hawk-like senses and protective insticts, I can tell you most assuredly that you did not share a moment. When a beautiful woman is as enrapturing as you describe, you can bet you weren’t the first guy that day to stare at her. At some point in pretty girl’s life, usually around age 12, such moments are just so damn commonplace they become non-moments.

No, when she saw you and smiled she was most likely thinking about that kid Manny on Modern Family.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
It’s also possible that she thought you were cute and was kinda flirting with you. But not likely. And she certainly didn’t go home and write a freaking song about it.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So why do you do this to yourself Blunt? She was beaitiful and smiled at you and now you’re all you’re ‘my angel’ and ‘I know we’ll never be together’ and blah blah blah. You know nothing about her whatsoever and all the sudden you’re in existential turmoil.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I think that Blunts of the world really don’t want the pretty girl to speak because if she did she would be a real living breathing person and not a lovely fragile thing that stands there smiling at you, making you think about how you are not all the glorious things you wish you were but maybe, just maybe, if she never spoke or had an opinion about anything, this girl might just save you from yourself.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Women: If silent, angelic and catalysts to mens’ personal growth. If speaking, cause of all problems, personal and global.[/font]

:banderas:

Reflex

Lookism God
Wasted Youth said:
This is 100% accurate
Ffs will you atleast post a pic of your hand so we know you are female

Herald

Slayer
Wasted Youth said:
They're all aware, and it's usually around 12.

This is one of the main reasons why WKs exist. 

Since the age of 11 (typically 12 though, that's when puberty really begins to hit), girls are fully aware of the changes in their body, and how other boys and even men notice them just for existing (especially those who "blossom" early and look like 16 yo at age 12-13). 

They are also aware of how males bend backwards for their attention or approval. 

How these guys don't know these things by merely observing is beyond me smh.

Edit: QUOTES FROM THAT THREAD FURTHER PROVE THIS

(FUCKING BRUTAL BLUEPILL WK PUSSY OBSESSED NORMIES)
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]TheAwkVege 2628 points 10 months ago*https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/gilded [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small]Or what if any of those scumbags did that to you? Like think about the idea of how horrible it would make you feel.
For me, it was a progression.
As an awkward and attention-thirsty thirteen year old, it was kind of nice to feel pretty the first few times. . . but then the comments don't stop. I used to be extremely friendly and kind, but I attributed this behavior to the inappropriate advances, so I stopped. They didn't though. So it still must be me, right? I stop smiling at strangers, but nope it didn't stop theirs. Then I stopped making eye connect. The thing is I just didn't know who would be creepy and who wouldn't, so I stopped it with everyone. When that failed, I began to dress way more conservatively in an attempt to feel comfortable simply walking into a Wawas.
A single incident isn't that bad, it's the fact that for many women, it builds up like water torture.
[/font][/size]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]Squishydew 3356 points 10 months agohttps://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/gilded 
[size=small]I was 16, standing in the grocerystore, there was a table up against the wall near the exit where you could pack your groceries into your bag, which is what i was doing.
Out of nowhere a man that i would guess to be 50 at minimum, grabbed my shoulder and spun me around, looking at me with a creepy smile saying. "Oh, i thought you where a pretty girl"
.. I'm a guy, i had long wavy, fairly girly hair at the time and have always been quite skinny, i shouldn't technically be answering in this thread, but I'll never forget that moment because It creeped me out, I've never been more protective of my two sisters since that moment.

[size=x-small][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][–]bages627 1659 points 10 months ago 
[size=small][size=small]I was probably eleven or so. I remember sitting at school in a science class and some guys used to throw pens and other shit on the ground next to me so, naturally, I would lean down and pick it up for them. It took me a while to understand why they were laughing when I would do that. Turns out, they were stealing glances down my shirt. I just remember the laughing making me feel so uncomfortable.
[/font][/size][/size][/size][/font][/size]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[size=x-small][–]princesskittyglitter 640 points 10 months ago 

[size=small]I used to play Dance Dance Revolution a lot when I was 11-12. Good enough to be coordinated at it. I used to think all the guys that would hang out at the arcade were watching me play because I was good or they were waiting their turn. Nope. It's because I developed early and they liked watching my boobs bounce. It was mortifying when I found out a few years later after I befriended one of them.[/size][/font][/size]
Edit:
Also reminded me of this quote from Jessica Alba:
[font='Linux Libertine', Georgia, Times, serif]Personal life[/font]
Alba was raised as a Catholic[77] throughout her teenage years,[78] but left the church after four years because she felt she was being judged for her appearance, explaining:
"Older men would hit on me, and my youth pastor said it was because I was wearing provocative clothing, when I wasn't. It just made me feel like if I was in any way desirable to the opposite sex that it was my fault, and it made me ashamed of my body and being a woman".[79]

Herald

Slayer
mrz said:
Not even kidding, she may not have directly meant to imply that, and would perhaps claim 'by other 12 year olds!' (probably not though since she hates males and wants to call them all 'pedos'), but the fact is all girls know when they became fuckable to males and they realize it wasn't when they turned 18 or 16.

This. Especially those who hit puberty very early and end up looking like 19 year olds. 

You don't know how weird it is to see your fellow 13yo female classmate, who has the face of a young woman and fully developed body, get hit on by college freshmen (her college-age sister nearby), AND RECIPROCATING WITH FLIRTING. 

I'd stand there thinking WTF. do they even know she's 13???

King Chad

Normie
Lol, protective senses? That fat bitch just means excessive jealousy to the point where she will cockblock any guy that shows interest in her friend. 

Also, she fails to realise songs are open to interpretation. It's not a given that James Blunt doesn't know the girl on the subway. It could be his ex-girlfriend, a woman he had to leave due to unfortunate circumstances etc. So for this "author" to assume anything is just stupid.