woman advocates for bald/fat men to kill themselves

chadimir

Gigachad
http://thoughtcatalog.com/nicole-mullen/2014/07/guys-without-abs-should-basically-kill-themselves/

As a woman, I like to have sex with men, and I’m glad that were finally getting to a point in our society and culture where women are allowed to objectify men’s bodies to the same degree that women have been objectified for millions of years.
I want to see more hot naked men in the media, and I’m glad were finally starting to embrace male nudity in films. For now – most of that nudity is in comedy films because there’s something “funny” about a man waving his penis around on camera; but let me tell you this – as soon as those penis movies come out on Blu-ray, I’m masturbating to them in the privacy of my home.
Not only do I enjoy male nudity and male objectification because I derive physical pleasure from it, but I also like the revenge element. I like that when we idealize beautiful men, that it hurts ugly men.

I love when I walk through the grocery store and I see bald men wearing baseball hats, or fat men feeling ashamed when they see pictures of Mark Wahlberg on the cover of Men’s Health. I love the look in their eyes when they realize they are disgusting; that women like me won’t want to have sex with them, and they have to push those thoughts away as they put their Dunkaroos on the conveyor and commit to at least another week of being an ugly, unfuckable man.

Now, granted, I know that sounds a bit hypocritical. I know it seems like I just want the world to be worse, but really, shaming and hurting men is the only way we’re ever going to have true equality. We now know that we’re never going to live in a world where everyone is happy, so can’t we at least live in a world where everyone is miserable?

It’s become clear that no matter how much we fight and yell and hashtag, rape culture will just not go away. Shame culture will not go away. Even when a woman makes a lighthearted joke about misandry, men come out of the woodwork on Twitter and Facebook to call for her death. Appealing to these animals’ sense of empathy, or their intelligence, simply doesn’t work. That’s why we need to give them a taste of their own medicine. We need to let fat men and bald men know that they should basically kill themselves.

this is war boyps. incels should be at war with feminist. if you see a feminist, dont even hesitate for one second to spit on her face and knock her out. seriosuly

Yul Brynner

Slayer
"[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]I agree with this 100%. Fat men lack self respect, and I personally cannot respect those who don't respect themselves. They are ugly, unfuckable and unworthy of love. Sounds harsh, but it's just nature."[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]:banderas: [/font]

FuckThis

Slayer
Meh she is kinda right it would be easier if all sub 8 males just didt exist at all. 

There is not much point in being a male,let alone a poor + ugly

chadimir

Gigachad
FuckThis said:
Meh she is kinda right it would be easier if all sub 8 males just didt exist at all. 

wtf just about anyone can easily lose the weight if they try hard enough but attacking bald men for soemthing they have zero control over is where i draw the line. it would be like advocating for gay or black people to kill themselves and attack their looks.

this bitch needs to be thrown in a gas chamber.

uglydeathcel

Banned
Adolf Hipster said:
Well im neither fat nor balding nonetheless sharia law now!
Thank god we're ethniks
Women dont have opinion in middle east
Muhammad was always right when he said women are less worthy than a man
Just lol @ whites giving women rights and shit

King Chad

Normie
The typical modern woman is the greatest evil to ever roam the earth.

I don't think this is specific to women or even sex. People get pleasure when other people feel pain and struggle for them. Every game including human relationships contains a zero-sum subgame which is about sadism. Women get off on emasculating other men while being degraded by the men who they desire.

White Nationalists need to adopt scorched pussy policy. Rape white women before ethniks get to them.

FuckThis

Slayer
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
FuckThis said:

wtf just about anyone can easily lose the weight if they try hard enough but attacking bald men for soemthing they have zero control over is where i draw the line. it would be like advocating for gay or black people to kill themselves and attack their looks.

Being bald=shit genes. 
It is best if such guys have no children. 

Being bald=one if greatest suffering known to man. Why would you want to suffer?

MushroomCloud said:
I don't think this is specific to women or even sex. People get pleasure when other people feel pain and struggle for them.

It's much rarer for men to feel like that. It's normal for men to white-knight women, but women extremely rarely have sympathy or altruism towards men, this even extends to their own male children, although to a lesser degree.

FuckThis said:
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:

Being bald=shit genes. 

Being bald=one if greatest suffering known to man. Why would you want to suffer?
If you were a 7/10 woman, and your father was totally bald, and both of your grandfathers were totally bald, would you avoid having children for the same reason ?

As a man, would you avoid having a child with that woman?

FuckThis

Slayer
MushroomCloud said:
FuckThis said:
Being bald=shit genes. 

If you were a 7/10 woman, and your father was totally bald, and both of your grandfathers were totally bald, would you avoid having children for the same reason ?

As a man, would you avoid having a child with that woman?
Well i would avoid it of course. 

And it depends if someone is say rich,good looking,high status then for him he is allowed one bad thing such as bald. 

But consider it for an average guy,when he goes bald that is it. That was his last chance and now it is over

She is speaking the truth. Sub-7 or rather sub-5 should be sent to penal colonies to do hard labour for Chads.

Nyhil

Slayer
lol the girl herself hates ugly men because she knows shes ugly and feel bad every time a man objectify and gets turned on by hotter girls.

Thats why she is hating avg men. Just lol at her she probably cries herself to sleep knowing men will do everything to a hot girl