with juvederm,a rhinoplasty and swollen eyelids I would look like Monfrets brother

Gandharva

Banned

:giggle:   in b4 the avalanche of autists nitpicking shit and posting old photos......I KNOW I dont look like willy monfret  NATURALLY  im proposing that with rhinoplasty,a slight lip filler and my swollen eyes I do indeed resemble monfret(the pics are in the link)..thts why Ive puckered my upper lip....its a projection of whats possible with surgery NOT how I look in everyday life(my eyes are rarely that asianish anyway)

sidenote:as you can see above....my eyes look chinese.....since this is the third time Ive posted a set of pics..it also shouldnt be outlandish for my claims that I look like 6 different people depending on my eyelid level of swelling...as each set of pics ive shared have made me look like 3 different complately people.

in my utmost natural state I look nothing like the pics ive shared so far,though(unfortunately..and fortunately :giggle:)

if you nitpick old photos or make claims that I say I look like monfret I will call you out...this is a PROJECTION of whats possible....a morph of sorts...I am not claiming I look like this in everyday life ..i know you guys are weasels and rats who will claim such things

update

2 new photos  

Miss Click

Staff member
lmao, your head shape is weird man the forehead is too narrow in comparison to zygos

Gandharva

Banned
Harakiri said:
I see it willy you look Eurasian with curly hair here
thanks for being genuine.the others will deny whats in front of them because of personal hatreds.

Gandharva

Banned
harakiri  chk these new ones

made them after the   intial  post.

Gandharva

Banned
MistGeburt3000 said:
maybee the skin and skull shape but besides of that i dont really see similarity

although you should definatly get blue eyes implants or laser and a buzz cut or a permanent hair straightening done to fit more in his direction

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

look up his pics by typing willy monfret in bing....he himself looks different in alot of places...he also has like 4 different looks  :giggle:

he uses lip injections on his upper lip....he also  got probabely  a rhino as you can see from this early pics he had a bigger nigger nose...also he  probabely  got  eyelid fillers because in his old pics he had huge beta eyes like mine.....
[hr]

most accuratte resemblance

Boss

Slayer
From these pics you look sorta native american now, or morrocan.

Btw whats up with your bottom lip?

Gandharva

Banned

Gandharva

Banned
bawss,patna......

Im puckering my upper lip and pinching my nose in   :giggle:

Id say this is my utmost level of swelling  that   I  know of.....rarely do  I look that mongoloid
[hr]
MistGeburt3000 said:
Gandharva said:
oh..mistgeburt...in my UTMOST natural state with 0 eyelid swelling I look like those photoshopped images of chad white (thats how I looked 3 days ago lol)

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4052/cwrlrfeb11.jpg
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/7616/cwrlrfeb06.jpg

I dont look like chad white..but I do look like those 2 photoshopped images of him

but Ill prove that another day when Im lucky enough to have no eyelid swelling
i see what you mean though, i look very different from picture to picture its weird, today i tried to take a selfie with an samsung instead of the iphone and there i loos 2 points higer then on iphone pics my face on samsung pictures look symetrical and less distorted i hate samsungs but maybee i will change only because of that.
another problem is lens distortion......when I finally do prove I look like the chad white pics...well Im gonna have to get professional photography...my phone camera just doesnt pick up on my proportions and it also makes me look wider/fatter..like the mass of my fac elooks fatter or something..whereas with my exs  phone where i took the last pics you can see I had extreme zygos and bone structure and a more chiseled face

forget the problem that I look different day to day because of eyelid swelling
[hr]
I probabely wont post the natural pics of myself where i look like those 2 chad white images simpely for the reason that getting a precise date for a professional photographer and 0 eyelid swelling is not gonna work out..itll have to be after the Blepharoplasty procedure ..

it will probabely be my last post and then Im 100 %  percent  done with lookism/sl0thate and will just live my life
[hr]
lol geburt

my phone is a 2005 samsung lol

no wonder it makes me look like shit
[hr]
Jesus Christ said:
You look better than the first time you posted.
in each successive waves of pics I look ''better''its crazy

in my utmost natura state i look like the chad white rugby photos I linked to mistgeburt

Another good looking member who could easily have a fuckable girlfriend. I thought this was a site for ugly motherfuckers? :lol:

Cant wait to show my 10% bf pictures you guys are going to rage! :lol:

Oh yeah you look fem as fuck buddy boy you aren't ever going to slay

Gandharva

Banned
MistGeburt3000 said:
Gandharva said:
another problem is lens distortion......when I finally do prove I look like the chad white pics...well Im gonna have to get professional photography...my phone camera just doesnt pick up on my proportions and it also makes me look wider/fatter..like the mass of my fac elooks fatter or something..whereas with my exs  phone where i took the last pics you can see I had extreme zygos and bone structure and a more chiseled face

[hr]
lol geburt
yes i got professional photos taken last year and the photographer made me look like a male model lol he probably has done somthing to photoshop my flaws and symetrie etc but its a big difference the problem is tho actually get a picture that is near to reality some guys do look better on shitty phone pictures some looks less good its weird.
well its not about editing even..its the fact that wide lenses distort your face...a 50mm lens is the most accuratte but not all the time.....it depends on the photographer....thats why protrait photography exists.....also  a telephoto works very well

phone cameras are shit..literally shit....

Gandharva

Banned
mist,well its not about editing even..its the fact that wide lenses distort your face...a 50mm lens is the most accuratte but not all the time.....it depends on the photographer....thats why protrait photography exists.....also  a telephoto works very well

phone cameras are shit..literally shit....

I am not gonna go any transformation to look like the above pics....I look good without any eyelid swelling by myself..once I get a eyelid lift Im done..Ill be happy enough........ill forget about lookism forever lol  

@ colezrightfoot....I dont look feminine..remember my first set of pics on slothate?i looked like a neanderthal cromagnon ...I can look like anything....in my utmost natural state I look masculine but not overly so..more friendly masculine

I just cant wait for this eyelid ordeal to be finito......its a burden