• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

With a strong chin, I could have slayed

whyme

Joke
get surgery and stop making this awful threads

Brutus

I can't breathe
Birds
Supreme Gentleman said:
Dude just get genio ffs

marty said:
Chin wings buddy

whyme said:

True Romance said:
stfu and get surgery brutuscel

people would notice and point out that I got a new chin, since my eye area is legit good and it would turn me into a non-subhuman.

Brutus said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
Dude just get genio ffs

marty said:
Chin wings buddy

whyme said:

True Romance said:

people would notice and point out that I got a new chin, since my eye area is legit good and it would turn me into a non-subhuman.
No one notices. They just think you lost weight.

Do you really believe NTs looks at retarded shit like chin and jawline? Everyone will mention "Your face got skinnier. How much weight did you lose?"

icantbelieveit

Regular
just do it for ffs. I have the exact same situation, shitty lower third, good eye area, meh maxilla, but I have to wait for like 4 years before I can get surgery.

icantbelieveit said:
just do it for ffs. I have the exact same situation, shitty lower third, good eye area, meh maxilla, but I have to wait for like 4 years before I can get surgery.

Why 4 years?

Brutus

I can't breathe
Birds
icantbelieveit said:
damn.

I actually have sleep apnea, so I could probably get double jaw surgery covered by insurance. My maxilla is recessed as well as my lower jaw, so it's going to either make me look like a monkey or a slayer

Brutus said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
Dude just get genio ffs

marty said:
Chin wings buddy

whyme said:

True Romance said:

How old are you, don't see them for a few months they'll think you just grew 
Or just stop caring man who cares if they notice

icantbelieveit

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:
icantbelieveit said:

Why 4 years?

i can't get it during uni everybody would notice. I have to wait till I have the ability to relocate afterwards.

ugliest

Champion
ofcourse you would, if i had a chin i would get some of my oneitises

icantbelieveit said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Why 4 years?

i can't get it during uni everybody would notice. I have to wait till I have the ability to relocate afterwards.

Are some of you brain dead? No one fucking notices it you bunch of autists. "Jawline", "strong chin". People don't notice this shit like we do. The most people would say is,

"Wow. Have you lost weight?"

icantbelieveit

Regular
whywoulditmatter said:
icantbelieveit said:

Are some of you brain dead? No one fucking notices it you bunch of autists. "Jawline", "strong chin". People don't notice this shit like we do. The most people would say is,

a severely recessed chin is noticeable.

icantbelieveit said:
whywoulditmatter said:

a severely recessed chin is noticeable.

Autism