Wish me luck today

Im going to a outdoor rave/concert

I got my mdma, weed, oxy, morphine, and alcohol (but wheres the girls at the tho... I'm meeting some there, doubt I'll hook up with them)

Im drinking right now, gonna drop some pills in a few hours, when I get home I'm gonna smoke a lot then do oxy till I sleep. Wake up and do the morphine. 

Gonna be partying from 3pm til atleast 3am wish me luck

purps drank

Slayer
Solid avatar, great plan, good choices all around. I think you're gunna be good to go buddy boyo, but good luck!

BlackPill

Banned
I see "Kill Em All" is jumping on the Rave circuit bandwagon after releasing the Metal scene is (and always was pussy repellent).

Doesn't matter what scene an incel joins you won't get laid but enjoy your drugs nonetheless.

White God

Normie
BlackPill said:
I see "Kill Em All" is jumping on the Rave circuit bandwagon after releasing the Metal scene is (and always was pussy repellent).

Doesn't matter what scene an incel joins you won't get laid but enjoy your drugs nonetheless.

You realise that no women is why metal is good in the first place?

The more women are in a music scene, the more superficial and shit the music is.

Applies to every other hobby and interest as well

BlackPill

Banned
White God said:
BlackPill said:

You realise that no women is why metal is good in the first place?

The more women are in a music scene, the more superficial and shit the music is.

Applies to every other hobby and interest as well
:H:

You have a point there.

Actually I'm going to do a "female friendly gym" thread later today addressing this exact topic.