• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

wish i could go to the gym but

FiftySixp

Regular
my sleep schedule is broken and i only eat what my parents cook so i wont have any gains whatsoever
i am also drinking pepsi 24/7
[video=youtube]

UglyAlpha

Regular
GO TO THE FUCKING GYM, I WENT WITH A SHIT ASS DIET I CANT EVEN COOK WHERE I LIVE AND STILL MADE GAINS, YOU WILL STRUGGLE WHEN YOU START ACTUALLY GETTING SOME FUCKING PROGRESS AND YOU NEED TO REALLY PUSH YOUR DIET, YOU WILL STILL MAKE NOOB GAINS AND STOP DRINKING FUCKING PEPSI

you'd snap your tiny fragile bones if you tried to lift up a weight, you estrogenic submissive twink

:goodfellas:

keep crying for me pussy. you wish you could go to the gym, but you can't. you're too weak and fragile

FiftySixp

Regular
UglyAlpha said:
GO TO THE FUCKING GYM, I WENT WITH A SHIT ASS DIET I CANT EVEN COOK WHERE I LIVE AND STILL MADE GAINS, YOU WILL STRUGGLE WHEN YOU START ACTUALLY GETTING SOME FUCKING PROGRESS AND YOU NEED TO REALLY PUSH YOUR DIET, YOU WILL STILL MAKE NOOB GAINS AND STOP DRINKING FUCKING PEPSI
i love pepsi man

UglyAlpha

Regular
Wellthatsucks said:
gym is cope 

congrats you got muscles, now what?

now you are getting mogged in both health and body, thats what

FiftySixp said:
UglyAlpha said:
i love pepsi man
its garbage just drink water ffs the rush of endorphins is nothing compared to when you start lifting and feeling invigorated

FiftySixp

Regular
UglyAlpha said:
Wellthatsucks said:
gym is cope 

congrats you got muscles, now what?

now you are getting mogged in both health and body, thats what

FiftySixp said:
i love pepsi man
its garbage just drink water ffs the rush of endorphins is nothing compared to when you start lifting and feeling invigorated

i lifted for months bruh, i just stopped cuz i dont care about it anymore