Willymonfret listen to this

Boss

Slayer
Peaceful native american music, this guys speech is soothing and insightful too. skip to 5:00.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUgJWr-bXbM[/video]

Boss

Slayer
Gandharva said:
Cliffs?only listened few minutes.
I just thought it was soothing and you like NA culture his speech is cool.

Boss

Slayer
Gandharva said:
its too long.
Its what I imagine sitting around a campfire with an indian chief would be like

Gandharva

Banned
nah,thats the hollywood version   :giggle:

real life natives were warlike,greedy,abusive like anyone else,they were enslavers and back stabbed each other...of course they were human.they had good and bad traits and each tribe could be different from the other,the aztec were different from the mandans for example  .the navajo from the pueblo etc

some were more civilized than others,some were xenophilic while others xenophobic etc some were francophiles  (like my grandmas  tribe)others were anglophiles  .

native americans were too diverse-like europeans for anyone to speak as a whole for them or represent an image of them ,really.....its an interesting place the americas before 1400 its sad noone knows about it much because its so interesting ..I was into native history alot as a kid.

Boss

Slayer
I like the elders like that though

I remember being in Oklahoma and see a NA guy with long hair and the most masculine face and a ripped body like john redcorn, he got into a huge pickup truck with a white guy and a little NA kid and took off, I was in aw after that.

Gandharva

Banned
Boss,do you like NA native culture more than south american native?

Boss

Slayer
I don't know much about SA indian culture, more intrigued in NA since I lived around some and have a little siminole/irquis in me

But mel gibsons apocalypto got me interested in mayans watch it if you haven't

Gandharva

Banned
watched it,but I like the phenotypes of northern better but I was more fascinated with tropical native,especially yanomami.

their architecture and culture appealed to me more.I find the amazon a intriguing place.imagine living there.not knoeing aanything else.

Boss

Slayer
For SA I would say incas are my favorite

Want to go on a trip down to that area one day