• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Will This Guy Slay In The South

Will this gookcel slay?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

lms_zombie

PSL Hall of Fame
Oldcels
Would slay asians to the max, but probably will fail miserably with 7+/10 sorority blondes.

carl said:
yea but why south

Because the west/east is full of ethnics and no one is denying his ability to get other Asian girls.

The real acid test is if can slay in the racist south.

MogTime said:
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
Because the west/east is full of ethnics and no one is denying his ability to get other Asian girls.

Alabama?

Yes. His chances are slim IMO.

Spectre

Regular
People here aren't racist against asians, only blacks and hispanics with damn good reasons. Doubt he'd slay though.

Spectre said:
People here aren't racist against asians, only blacks and hispanics with damn good reasons. Doubt he'd slay though, what the fuck is the deal with you zipperheads wanting white women so much? You are worse than the blacks.

I'm 100% german.

carl

Regular
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
carl said:
yea but why south

i feel you got it wrong. i think southern girls are less racist, because they're less exposed to stereotypes. could be wrong though

Spectre

Regular
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
Spectre said:
People here aren't racist against asians, only blacks and hispanics with damn good reasons. Doubt he'd slay though, what the fuck is the deal with you zipperheads wanting white women so much? You are worse than the blacks.

I'm 100% german.

Yeah, I misread. I'd be interested in seeing the results of this though. Ever tried running experiments in the south before?

carl said:
SlayersOnIncelSite said:

i feel you got it wrong. i think southern girls are less racist, because they're less exposed to stereotypes. could be wrong though

That is an interesting approach and could hold some merit. I will try several locations once I get my hands on a new tinder account/someone makes me one.,

Spectre said:
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
I'm 100% german.

Yeah, I misread. I'd be interested in seeing the results of this though. Ever tried running experiments in the south before?

Yes. @Mogtime who is Indian got 180~ matches in a single day and outslayed Orb. My avatar is when I woke up and checked my phone after swiping on his profile.