• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Will start workcelling tomorrow after 6 months NEET

Wish me luck, buddy boys!

Can't wait for the sleep deprivation to kick in. Don't know how I can manage to wake up tomorrow morning. I hope I won't be late first day to wrok

Baron Anon

Joke
feels

ive almost finished up 2 weeks of 40hour 9-5 monday to friday workweeks doing unpaid internship
0 breaks either lol
this better be worth it in the end

Anakind

Champion

Yes, IT support

Will be installing Windows and showing them how to open Word.

IcedEarth said:
Inadequate Penis said:
Yes, IT support

Will be installing Windows and showing them how to open Word.

you will go suicidal in 3 months

No, I have developed a high tolerance for bullshit. I feel nothing. I'm a wreck atm.

Maybe I'll become alive, but I doubt that. At least not in 3 months.

IcedEarth

Rotter
Inadequate Penis said:
IcedEarth said:
you will go suicidal in 3 months

No, I have developed a high tolerance for bullshit. I feel nothing. I'm a wreck atm.

Maybe I'll become alive, but I doubt that. At least not in 3 months.

Scratch that.

I wish the lord would take me in my sleep so I don't have to wake at 6 A.M and go to work tomorrow.

Day 1 was hell.

I can already feel the cortisol in my veins. I just wanna lie down in my bed and browse the internet with my laptop.

Anakind

Champion
Inadequate Penis said:
Scratch that.

I wish the lord would take me in my sleep so I don't have to wake at 6 A.M and go to work tomorrow.

Day 1 was hell.

I can already feel the cortisol in my veins. I just wanna lie down in my bed and browse the internet with my laptop.

Did the women in your office tell you that you're a subhuman with their body language?

FuckThis

Rotter
Lol
why do people even work low level jobs, what is the point. The only way to get promoted is to be connected charismatic or female, you are literally working so you can be poorer and poorer as time goes

Anakind said:
Inadequate Penis said:
Scratch that.

Day 1 was hell.

Did the women in your office tell you that you're a subhuman with their body language?

No, they like me.

IcedEarth

Rotter
FuckThis said:
Lol
why do people even work low level jobs, what is the point. The only way to get promoted is to be connected charismatic or female, you are literally working so you can be poorer and poorer as time goes

this

It's the national average for me, the chicks there probably get less. But yeah still poverty tier.

Just had to sit 20 minutes afterhourse because some bish wanted to have a chat lol.

Can wait for the inevitable questions like:

Do you have a gf? -> no -> Why don't you have a gf? -> *awkwardly gathering my thoughts* I...dunno
What car you drive -> I take public transport -> What car are you going to buy? -> I don't have a license
Where do you live? -> blabla address -> You live alone? -> No, with parents -> Oh

Just lol

Probably in 2 weeks my subhumanity will be unfurled in the office like a fucking swastika. For the time being girls smile and are nice, but just wait...

burlesque

Banned
Good for you invisible. What happened to your rampage?

You're all talk