will getting underbite jaw surgery and ears pinned back make me a 7?

Poll Answer (OP Question

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

jonhammer

Incel
Hey guys need some serious advice. I realize I have a bit of a long mid face but I'm not changing that. My chin is my pointy also but something I also will not change due to complications. I'm just wondering if getting underbite jaw surgery and my ears pinned back will put me into 7 category. I also am 6'1. I only attract fat girls and I really want to be able to get a good looking skinny girl. PLEASE HELP

jonhammer

Incel
paulus said:
You need lefort boyo
whats lefort and will a beard help my long mid face.
[hr]
Paedophile Clown said:
no, not enough angularity, face too long, fucked up ratios, face too narrow
is it over? I really wanna be a slayer

jonhammer

Incel
really would like to get as many answers as possible. feeling drunk and down..
[hr]
Paedophile Clown said:
jonhammer said:
whats lefort and will a beard help my long mid face.
[hr]

is it over? I really wanna be a slayer
only a select few are slayers. dat gonial angle/ ramus doe...
could I ever attract a good looking girl. I'm seriously over it man.

POS

Banned
send your pics to this guy https://www.fiverr.com/cloudse/make-you-more-attractive , and he will photoshop you what you will look like after the surgery (and will give advice on any other surgery you could use). here is my results if i was to get the surgeries i told im i want (this is a prediction of multiple surgeries, your results can be more subtle, it all depends on how much surgeries your willing to pay for and risk undergoing)

jonhammer

Incel
POS said:
send your pics to this guy https://www.fiverr.com/cloudse/make-you-more-attractive , and he will photoshop you what you will look like after the surgery (and will give advice on any other surgery you could use). here is my results if i was to get the surgeries i told im i want (this is a prediction of multiple surgeries, your results can be more subtle, it all depends on how much surgeries your willing to pay for and risk undergoing)

legit. i honestly feel pathetic posting on here. i never thought in  a million years i would be posting on a site like this.

Temoc

Coper
You need a Lefort I and jaw rotation. Google it.

POS

Banned
don't worry about it man. btw, your good looking bro, you are starting with a much better baseline than i am.

jonhammer

Incel
Temoc said:
i cant do all that man. will the ears pinned back and underbite surgery be worth it or nah?
[hr]
POS said:
don't worry about it man. btw, your good looking bro, you are starting with a much better baseline than i am.
You look fine. certain girls are into your type. the only girls that are attracted to me are chubby chicks
[hr]
Temoc said:
just googled that too. I'm telling you underbite jaw surgery would change my whole jaw / lower third. Do you feel that ears pinned back is it worth it?

The only thing that's obviously true is that Lefort 1 will be worth it. It's not just about appearance. It's about your bite. and comfort.

paulus

Banned
jonhammer said:
Temoc said:
i cant do all that man. will the ears pinned back and underbite surgery be worth it or nah?
[hr]
POS said:
You look fine. certain girls are into your type. the only girls that are attracted to me are chubby chicks
[hr]
Temoc said:
just googled that too. I'm telling you underbite jaw surgery would change my whole jaw / lower third. Do you feel that ears pinned back is it worth it?
Otoplasty wont change shit .

Make an appointment with a maxfac asap. Your jaw looks deformed with that underbite

jonhammer

Incel
paulus said:
jonhammer said:
[hr]

[hr]

Make an appointment with a maxfac asap. Your jaw looks deformed with that underbite
you think the underbite surgery is worth it then. ears dont matter to you?

jonhammer

Incel
MushroomCloud said:
The only thing that's obviously true is that Lefort 1 will be worth it. It's not just about appearance. It's about your bite. and comfort.
comfort is not an issue either way. lefort 1 is a dangerous operation. can fuck up your face even worse. np way im getting it done

paulus

Banned
jonhammer said:
MushroomCloud said:
comfort is not an issue either way. lefort 1 is a dangerous operation. can fuck up your face even worse. np way im getting it done
You look deformed with your current jaw bruh. Its also unhealthy af for your jaw joints. Prepare for tmj boyo
[hr]
jonhammer said:
paulus said:

you think the underbite surgery is worth it then. ears dont matter to you?
Ears will just a waste of money

jonhammer

Incel
paulus said:
jonhammer said:
You look deformed with your current jaw bruh. Its also unhealthy af for your jaw joints. Prepare for tmj boyo
wtf is tmj? Idk your guys language on here. I just came on here for some advice that's all man because you guys are the known experts. will a simple underbite jaw surgery fix my jaw? that's all im wondering!

paulus

Banned
jonhammer said:
paulus said:
wtf is tmj? Idk your guys language on here. I just came on here for some advice that's all man because you guys are the known experts. will a simple underbite jaw surgery fix my jaw? that's all im wondering!
Sorry if you too low iq to google medical terms we cant help you boyo

jonhammer

Incel
paulus said:
jonhammer said:
Sorry if you too low iq to google medical terms we cant help you boyo
I just did. The thing is I have been with females. Females have told me I'm hot. The problem is that these were not attractive females. I am wondering if by say just getting this jaw surgery anything will change and I can get a hot gf. If not well then I'll just keep myself how I am. I don't even want to be a slayer I just want an attractive female. If this jaw surgery to fix my shitty underbite won't change that well then I'll stick with fatties for the rest of my life.