Why you guys keep making a big deal about Valentines Day

OnTheRun

Slayer
Seriously just lmfao at how much this bothers some of you guys

Imagine all the guys that have been cuckolded without knowing and are going to spend a lot of money in gifts and shit for their slut girlfriends

Reflex

Lookism God
i honestly dont give a fuck

im just fuming my fucking gym is clsoed for some unknown reason as if valentines day is a public holiday

Seriously V day is bad for all men, regardless of whether you're goodlooking and in a relationship.

if ur the only one spending shit on her on vday and she aint then ye ur a cuck.

best is if only she is spending money on u, win!

OnTheRun

Slayer
MushroomCloud said:
Seriously V day is bad for all men, regardless of whether you're goodlooking and in a relationship.
It's not bad for anyone. Only girls and low T cucks really care about it

OnTheRun said:
MushroomCloud said:
It's bad if you're a slayer because it causes issues. It's bad if you're a cuck because you're cucked. It's bad in general because it's just stupid and annoying. It doesn't cause me much stress though so maybe it's not that bad.

OnTheRun

Slayer
MushroomCloud said:
OnTheRun said:
It's bad if you're a slayer because it causes issues. It's bad if you're a cuck because you're cucked. It's bad in general because it's just stupid and annoying. It doesn't cause me much stress though so maybe it's not that bad.
Valentines day doesn't bother me at all. Christmas and new year are BRUTAL though.