• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

why would anyone choose not to be ultra liberal?

• gain large amounts of social credit for simply displaying common decency
  • troll/laugh at silly right wingers for caring way too much about the lives of people they have minimal interaction with
  • always win elections because the more conservative parties are still very liberal. as old people die off we just will win even more (seriously, right wingers cannot stop losing, biden shaking head gif)
  • pretty clearly the next step in the progression of transhumanist societies dedicated to minimising suffering and making human existence more enjoyable for all

10kHitMan

founder of love = everything theory. i love her.
Gorilla Crew
I don't want to risk getting objectified for my body
im so mad at myself rn for not realizing u just troll 24/7. fml. i cant believe ive gone this long getting baited nonstop. thats just brutal. indeed over for me.

well done i guess. in hindsight it was obvious but i am a narrow minded linear thinking autist who can only interpret things at face value. unreal.

Ronnie_ONeal

Banned
Because Liberal = Secular Christianity. It is a religion/cult that is designed by Jews to destroy rhe white race.

im so mad at myself rn for not realizing u just troll 24/7. fml. i cant believe ive gone this long getting baited nonstop. thats just brutal. indeed over for me.

well done i guess. in hindsight it was obvious but i am a narrow minded linear thinking autist who can only interpret things at face value. unreal.
not trolling

Magnifique

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
liberals are smarter. it's the more logical belief system
As opposed to what? Logical in what way?

Liberalism is paving the way towards a primitive-mob-dominated society of pain and violence. Conservatives might be dumb, but at least they have some sort of survival instinct

Magnifique

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It’s hard to know when you’re just trolling, but I appreciate the fact that you offer alternate viewpoints and would like to discuss this type of topic with you

As opposed to what? Logical in what way?

Liberalism is paving the way towards a primitive-mob-dominated society of pain and violence. Conservatives might be dumb, but at least they have some sort of survival instinct
It’s hard to know when you’re just trolling, but I appreciate the fact that you offer alternate viewpoints and would like to discuss this type of topic with you
not trolling. talking about socially liberal not economically liberal to be clear.

logical as in actually trying to find solutions to the problems created by globalism and the expansion of the human race instead of just crying muh freedoms all the time and expecting things to work out the way they did hundreds of years ago.

for example gun control, blm, covid.
right wing stance: let's just do nothing, can't let muh freedoms be violated. meanwhile, multiple school shootings take place, police murder a dozen black teenagers leading to widespread civil unrest and healthcare capacity gets exceeded resulting in hundreds of thousands of avoidable deaths that aren't even related to covid.

in the 21st century mass indoctrination and propaganda is required for a smoothly functioning society to persist. peer pressure and the formation of social norms help to get as many people on the same page as possible, providing stability and then the government can step in and work to address the issue at hand with minimal interference if further action is required

right wingers focus too much on themselves and the individual and completely fail to see the big picture and the world around them. they are too naive to realise that sometimes sacrifices have to be made, some desirable properties of society have to be relinquished in order for the good of everyone.

the mole

Renaissance Man
Rotters
maybe because their policies don't work for society

and they make life miserable

retard

not trolling. talking about socially liberal not economically liberal to be clear.

logical as in actually trying to find solutions to the problems created by globalism and the expansion of the human race instead of just crying muh freedoms all the time and expecting things to work out the way they did hundreds of years ago.

for example gun control, blm, covid.
right wing stance: let's just do nothing, can't let muh freedoms be violated. meanwhile, multiple school shootings take place, police murder a dozen black teenagers leading to widespread civil unrest and healthcare capacity gets exceeded resulting in hundreds of thousands of avoidable deaths that aren't even related to covid.

in the 21st century mass indoctrination and propaganda is required for a smoothly functioning society to persist. peer pressure and the formation of social norms help to get as many people on the same page as possible, providing stability and then the government can step in and work to address the issue at hand with minimal interference if further action is required

right wingers focus too much on themselves and the individual and completely fail to see the big picture and the world around them. they are too naive to realise that sometimes sacrifices have to be made, some desirable properties of society have to be relinquished in order for the good of everyone.
just converted dozens of lurkers with this absolute truth bomb

cuckservatives just can't stop losing

:biden: