Why Women DESTROY NATIONS

:clap:
Been saying this for a long time. Will watch video after I get back from eating.
It's the ultimate irony that after being given rights, women in the west now want to invite people who will take their rights away, so to save them, we have to take their(women's) rights away again.

AryanReborn

Coper
Santeria said:
18mins?

zero chance i watch that, cliffs
Start watching it and 18 minutes will pass fast dude. You need to watch it. It's red pill as hell.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
AryanReborn said:
Santeria said:
18mins?

zero chance i watch that, cliffs
Start watching it and 18 minutes will pass fast dude. You need to watch it. It's red pill as hell.
Fucking legit overload in that video.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
True Romance said:
Women = precious (eggs) and fragile (estrogen) = short term, opportunistic reproductive strategy: immediately seek out and cling to the highest LMS males

Men = disposable (sperm) yet strong (testosterone) = long term, organized reproductive strategy: invent and rely on religion, traditions, tribalism, civilization

/thread
Are you south asian?

Neck Brah

Incel
ThereIsNoGame said:
[video=youtube]
Is this OP's channel?

It must be. He used the Brad Pitt morph that i made years ago in the vid @7:10  :giggle: :giggle:

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
True Romance said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
Are you south asian?
yep
:banderas:

Son....I have some bad news...

I have mountains of scientific studies showing South Asians are predisposed to carry less lean body mass and more fat mass (particularly abdominal fat) than other races, even the Chinese.
:wtf:

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
True Romance said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
:banderas:

Son....I have some bad news...

I have mountains of scientific studies showing South Asians are predisposed to carry less lean body mass and more fat mass (particularly abdominal fat) than other races, even the Chinese.
:wtf:
duh, you don't think i already know that?

anyway PM me what you got so i can add it to the knowledge bank
Incoming.... trawling through my bookmarks right now.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Super good video. I agree 100%

OldRooster

King of Chads
Although I agree in theory with much in the video. It does not really proof anything.

If it had given examples of either of the two claims at the beginning of the video it would have been a vastly better video. e.g.: 1. If women's sexual preferences are liberated and go unchecked they destroy civilizations. 2. If women are allowed to choose harems form.

a lil depressing tbh 

what do u guys think will happen like 10-20 years from now in countries like sweden?

AryanReborn

Coper
AlwaysLearning said:
a lil depressing tbh 

what do u guys think will happen like 10-20 years from now in countries like sweden?
Decrease in quality of life. Much higher crime rates. More anger and distrust in their society.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Obviously you can't build a nation on a vision of a eutopia based on eomotions rather than logic!

It's a shame half the population are these brain dead emotion filled cunts and T levels are dropping in men so they're getting their way.