Why was SR's face so narrow?

darkfresh500

Normie
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
1,093
Reputation
0
Orb also had a subhuman narrow shape, and these clowns were considered the best looking guys on here? :tlol:


:cage:
:cage:
:cage:
:what:
:?:
 

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,655
Reputation
3
Danny the chav said:
S


Low prenatal testosterone

@magnus@
@magnus@ephonisgOd
@kids​

Nothing to do with Prenatal Shit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

burlesque

Banned
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
557
Reputation
1
Gucci_Gang said:
Danny the chav said:
S


Low prenatal testosterone

@magnus@
@magnus@ephonisgOd
@kids​

Nothing to do with Prenatal Shit.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty much all prenatal T face shape studies link it to a wider, shorter face buddy boy.

 

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,655
Reputation
3
Ones head is Tilted Up, the Other is Tucking there chin

prenatal is bullshiT


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
4,078
Reputation
688
thats an old pic. He didnt have a narrow face anymore, it just looks narrow.

Like Chico's looks normal but is flanged in reality
 

normiecope

Normie
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
1,621
Reputation
1
LordSUPER said:
vertical growth is what causes narrowness
Lack of horizontal growth causes narrowness.

Vertical growth causes longness.

Good growth + decent genes causes tallness.
 

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,655
Reputation
3
Jaw Clenching with out having your Tounge on the Palette will will have much of the Same effect.

Low or High Testosterone, Doesn't matter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,217
Reputation
3,166
Gucci_Gang said:
Jaw Clenching with out having your Tounge on the Palette will will have much of the Same effect.

Low or High Testosterone, Doesn't matter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
effect of what?
 

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,655
Reputation
3
Short wide face low trust face, no inner cheekbones


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

LordSUPER

Banned
Joined
Feb 10, 2016
Messages
1,530
Reputation
0
Gucci_Gang said:
Short wide face low trust face, no inner cheekbones


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you clench your jaws is your tongue meant to be on the top of roof or not
 

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,655
Reputation
3
LordSUPER said:
Gucci_Gang said:
Short wide face low trust face, no inner cheekbones


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you clench your jaws is your tongue meant to be on the top of roof or not

Yes slightly pushing while eating food or having your m, it widens the palette, effecting the maxilla, inner and outer cheekbones.

People just clench the there jaw strongly with no Tongue support get shorter squared face.

Look up Myofunctional therapy



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Top